CHAPTER TEN

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter ten

You woke up the next morning to the smell of freshly cooked food, sunlight streaming in from the windows - and Felix jumping straight on top of you. You groaned, your eyes adjusting to the light.

"Get up sleepyhead! Everyone's already awake," he said, and instead of getting up off of you when you woke up, he snuggled into you, giving you a cuddle and lying on top of you.

"I hate it when you wake me up, Felix. You're lucky I'm in a good mood," you say to him and he lifts his head to give you a sheepish grin before placing it back down on your chest. You placed a hand on the top of his head, an instinctive reaction. His hair was just so damn fluffy.

"Changbin's attempting to make pancakes and it's hilarious. Myeong keeps shouting at him. Oh, and Eun-Ji is all over Hyunjin - he looks so uncomfortable and we can't stop laughing at him," Felix gives you a run down on what has been going on without you, and your ears perk up at Hyunjin's name. You had completely forgotten about him coming to see you last night, and you kicked yourself for falling asleep like that. At that moment, the living room door swung open and Chris entered the room.

"Aw, look at you two! It's like high school all over again," he said, clasping his hands and cooing at the two of you. You rolled your eyes and chucked a pillow at him.

"Ew, gross!" Felix said with a disgusting look on his face, so you hit him with a pillow too.

Felix laughed and got up off of you, giving you a hand to help you up. You held it and got up, and you instantly felt your head spin from the alcohol you had consumed the night before.

"Fucking hell, I need some coffee," you said as the three of you made your way towards the kitchen. The scene in front of you was exactly as Felix had described it - Myeong was trying to direct Changbin with the pancake making, which seemed to not be going very well, whilst at the breakfast bar, Eun-Ji was literally almost sitting right on top of Hyunjin. You couldn't help but roll your eyes.

"Morning!" Jeongin said to you happily. You were so envious of the fact this boy never got hungover, whereas you died after every time you drank. "Coffee?"

You nodded and took the mug he handed you, thanking him. As he spoke to you, Hyunjin turned to you and smiled, but quickly darted his eyes toward the girl infront of him and looked at you with an expression that said 'help me!'. You gave him a look, but sighed and gave in.

"Hyunjin, could you come with me to unlock your car? I left my bag in there and I need my glasses now that I've taken my contacts out," you said, making up a pretty solid excuse. You did wear glasses because of your slight lazy eye, but you only wore you contacts occasionally and you hadn't been wearing them last night - but nobody needed to know that.

"Yeah, course," Hyunjin said, standing up and having to physically move Eun-Ji out his way. You took your mug and slipped on your shoes as you made your way outside to Hyunjin's car. You'd borrowed some of Myeong's clothes to sleep in last night, and you felt a chill against your bare legs.