CHAPTER EIGHT

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter eight

You woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed than you had in a long time. You'd set your alarm for 8, giving yourself enough time to make your way to your university. The smell of food instantly hit you when you got up, so you made your way towards the kitchen. Jeongin was sat at the breakfast bar whilst Seungmin was cooking eggs. You joined Jeongin and jumped up on the chair beside him.

"Morning," Seungmin said to you with a smile. "Would you like some breakfast?"

You nodded and smiled at the man behind you and yawned, stretching out your limbs. He placed a plate of food in front of you and you tucked in straight away.

"Thanks so much for letting me stay," you said to them between mouthfuls. "That was the best sleep I've had in forever."

"It's fine," Jeongin replied, pushing you gently. "And if you need to stay in the future you're more than welcome too. I'd rather you took my bed for a night and actually passed your law course than fail it."

You laughed with a nod. You couldn't wait for exams to be over so you could enjoy your summer and finally start working properly, catching up to your friends. Only a while longer, you thought to yourself.

"What time is your exam today?" Seungmin asked you, gathering the dirty dishes and placing them into the dishwasher.

"Half past eight."

"I can drop you off there before I head into work then," he said. "My first lesson is at 9. It's the trainee group who are debuting soon."

"Oh that would be great, thanks," you smiled at him. The morning going so well was setting you in a good stead for the rest of the day and you could feel yourself getting more and more relaxed for your exam.

"I need to head off now, but I'll see you on Friday, yeah?" Jeongin says to you, picking up his jacket and keys.

"Yeah, we're at Changbin's on Friday, right?" You asked.

"Yep. Best on that Myeong makes the food?" He says cheekily before giving you both a wave and heading out the door.

"I can't wait to see Myeong. Feels like we haven't seen in her ages," you say to Seungmin.

"It's because Changbin is ashamed of us, he says it all the time."

You laugh, rolling your eyes. As much as Changbin complains about you all, you know he loves you deep down. He just likes to put a front up in front of his girlfriend.

"Maybe he's just ashamed of you, Minnie. Wouldn't surprise me," you said, raising your eyebrows before laughing and running back into Jeongin's bedroom before Seungmin can hit you with the cloth he was holding.

"Do you want a ride to your uni?" He said with his arms folded. You popped back out of Jeongin's room to pout and nod before closing the door and getting changed.