CHAPTER TWENTY

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter twenty

You lay into your sofa lazily, switching between shows on Netflix to try and find something worth watching. Due to your exams, you hadn't been keeping up to date with any new shows and you were missing out on the new episodes of 'a business proposal' which had been coming out each week.

Your last two exams had gone much better than you had expected. Despite your mental state, you'd stuck in and done the work to a standard you were proud of, just like the boys had told you to. But even though you were finally free of exams, there was still something bothering you.

You made the decision to visit Hyunjin tonight, before dinner at Seungmin and Jeongin's tomorrow night. It had been two weeks, and had been playing on your mind consistently. You at least wanted to make amends to the friendship you'd lost because of everything.

You knew Hyunjin didn't finish work until around 7pm, so you were just waiting until then to go over to his. You were worried he wouldn't be in, but it was a Thursday night and you doubted he would be up to much. You considered texting him and asking if you could come round, but was quickly put off that idea when you thought he might either
1. Ignore your message completely or
2. Tell you he didn't want to see you.

Ultimately, you'd decided to fuck it and just force him to hear you out. There was nothing you wanted more than to fix things, whether that would allow you to be friends again or something more.

However, you were completely snapped out of your thoughts when someone knocked on your door. Sighing, you got up and opened it, standing back in confusion when you were faced with six grinning faces in front of you.

"What the -" you started, getting cut off by the bombardment of boys entering themselves into your apartment.

"Suprise!" Minho said with a grin.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked, clearly shocked that almost all your friends had decided to show up to your apartment.

"We thought we would come and celebrate the fact your exams are finally over!" Seungmin said with a puppy dog grin.

"But I'm literally seeing you all tomorrow," you said in confusion.

"Yah! Just be grateful for once, hm? We've all come to be good, kind friends and congratulate you!" Jisung said dramatically.

"They're all liars," Jeongin laughed. "Felix and Minho made you a cake and everyone's been desperate to try it, so they forced them to bring it today rather than eat it tomorrow."

"Shut it," Chris said, nudging Jeongin. "We came for the scholar and the scholar only! How did they go, kid?"

You make your way through to the living room and move some of the things you had on your couch to make space for the boys to sit. "Hm, mixed bag. Some of them went well, one of them not so much. I'm just so fucking glad they're finished."