CHAPTER TWELVE

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter twelve

The week flew by, just as the previous weeks had. Studying day in, day out passed time relatively quickly, and you soon found yourself reaching Friday, your favourite day. You had hardly spoken to the boys throughout the week, most of them swamped with work. You'd FaceTimed Jeongin one night over dinner, to give each other company since Seungmin had been out.

You'd heard there was some problem at the entertainment company over the past week, but you didn't really know what had happened since you hadn't spoken to any of the boys working there other than a quick text here and there. Jeongin had only mentioned it briefly, as out of the loop as you were, knowing only because Seungmin had mentioned it. Apparently, there had been a bust up between Hyunjin and one of the higher up managers, over what you didn't know, but you got the vibe that Chris was caught in the middle of it because when you brought it up to him over text he ended the conversation instantly.

Luckily, nothing had got out to the media, so you hoped it wasn't too bad. You didn't want to make the boys week more stressful that it appeared to be, so you had kept contact with them to a minimum. It also meant you hadn't talked to Hyunjin at all. Not even a text. The radio silence had been beneficial to allow you to study, but you were overthinking things - as usual.

Anyway, it was Friday night, and you couldn't wait to go out and enjoy your night. The mutual friend who's party it was was Su, someone you'd gone to highschool with. She was older than you, so she was celebrating her 25th birthday, and since she worked for CBH entertainment now all your friends had been invited to the party. She'd rented out a bar for the night, and you couldn't lie about being excited to get dressed up for a special occasion.

You were wearing a navy blue minidress, with long sleeves and a cut out in the chest. It was one of the more suggestive clothing items you owned, but you couldn't deny how good you looked when you wore it. You had paired it with your white bag and matching white heels, not bothering with a jacket since it was roasting outside today. You loved how your makeup had turned out for once,  and had even gone as far as curling your hair, something you could never be bothered to do.

You had gotten an Uber for yourself, since none of the boys had offered a lift and you didn't want to cause them stress accommodating you. You didn't mind much, as Felix had said he'd meet you outside the bar, so you weren't walking in alone. You could always count on Felix to be mindful of you.

The Uber notified you that it was outside, so you grabbed your belongings, locked the door and made your way downstairs. You checked your phone and saw Felix had texted you a minute ago to let you know he was outside, so you replied that you were a couple of minutes away. The bar was pretty close to your apartment, but you didn't dare walk there in your heels.

You saw Felix as you got out of your Uber, a grin on his face. "Hey, mate," you said to him in an Australian accent. "How have you been?"

He gave you a quick hug and the two of you made your way inside the bar. "Oh you know, same old. How are you?"