CHAPTER FIVE

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter five

Dinner this Friday night was at Felix's apartment. He normally cooked really yummy food, and you especially looked forward to his signature brownies, his speciality. He made them every time you had dinner at his, often trying out different variations.

Everyone arrived at Felix's apartment at a relatively similar time. His apartment wasn't huge but it was much bigger than yours, and he had decorated in a cosy minimalistic way. He always had candles burning so it even smelled cosy.

You were wearing a pair of white joggers, a white top and a pink cardigan, opting for comfort since you knew Felix would probably put on a movie for you all to watch after dinner. He loved the movie tradition, so still tried to keep it up when he could.

The other boys were dressed similarly, bar Hyunjin who was wearing loose fitting black trousers and a blue jumper, dressed smartly as usual. His black hair was down and straight again, and you'd noticed he had cut it slightly shorter, it looking more like a mullet than his signature long hair. In addition to Hyunjin, Minho had also changed his hair. He now has it a bright shade of purple.

"Hey, Violet. You're turning violet," Seungmin mocked when he saw him, quoting a line from Charlie and the chocolate factory in English. Minho probably didn't even understand, but stuck his tongue out anyway.

"I really like it. It suits you well," you said, ruffling his hair as you sat in your chair. "What caused the change?"

"Changbin said I was looking boring, so I thought I'd change my hair colour. Then Jisung and I played Rock Paper Scissors. If he won, it was purple and if I won, it was silver."

"I can take a wild guess at who won," Jeongin laughed, taking the seat beside you.

"I said you looked boring because you were playing sudoku, not because your physical appearance was boring," Changbin said with a smirk.

"Oh."

The look on Minho's face was priceless, and sent you all into fits of hysterics. He'd basically dyed his hair for no reason.

"Oh well, doesn't matter since it looks good," Jisung's said, catching his breath. At that moment Felix walked into the dining room with two trays of food and a huge smile on his face. It looked and smelled delicious, and you all starting eating straight away, falling into natural conversation as usual.

"I hope you all like it. I tried something different so I just followed the recipe, so if you don't like it I can make something else," Felix said as he started filling everyone's glasses.

"It tastes great, Lix," you said. Felix loved experimenting with different types of food and nine times out of ten it worked out well.

"So, Changbin, how's Myeong doing these days," Chan asked. Changbin instantly had a smile on his face from the mention of his girlfriend.