CHAPTER NINE

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter nine

Friday rolled around pretty quickly, after spending the rest of your week revising for you exams and working a short shift here and there for Minho. You hadn't had much contact with the outside world other than that, and you were genuinely looking forward to Changbin's Friday night dinner.

Changbin lived with Myeong in a gorgeous house in the suburbs of Seoul. They'd moved there a couple months ago so you'd only been to visit a couple times since then, but you loved going. It was the most picture perfect house ever, with high ceilings and a beautiful back garden. You always thought about how they had picked the perfect house to eventually raise their children in.

You'd spent the last hour getting ready for Hyunjin to pick you up. He was taking you, Chan, Jeongin and Seungmin as he wasn't planning to drink, but the rest of you were. You had chosen to wear a pair of black wide leg trousers and a crop top, choosing comfort first as you knew you'd be eating a lot.

Hyunjin sent you a text to say he was outside, so you grabbed your bag, locked your door and headed downstairs. To your dismay, Chris had stolen the front seat and Seungmin had got out the car, so you knew you were going to be squished in between the boys in the back seat since you were the smallest. It wasn't too bad, though, since Changbin's house was only a 15-20 minute drive away.

"Good evening, Madam," Seungmin said to you as he put a hand out to usher you into the car. You fake curtsied before you went in, squishing up beside Jeongin when Seungmin went in after you.

"Hey kid! You look semi decent for once," Chris greets you, and you greet him by hitting him over the head. "Ouch! Okay sorry, you look nice."

Hyunjin only turned round to give you a smile before starting the car and setting off.

"So tell us, how's your mystery man?" Jeongin says to you. "Planning on another date?"

You look into the overhead mirror to see Hyunjin smirking, and you almost laugh and blow your cover there and then.

"Yeah, we're going out again tomorrow night actually," you say, knowing you'll be at the cinema with Hyunjin tomorrow.

"Oh, fun! When will you tell us who he is?" Seungmin said to you.

"Not until it becomes more serious. Do you not remember what happened when I introduced you to the last guy I dated?"

The three boys burst out into laughter, clearly remembering the event. You'd only seen this guy once or twice, but he was attending the same event as you and the boys so naturally you introduced them to each other. Instead of the warm welcome you expected them to give him, the boys decided to make the poor guys life as hard as they could by asking him ridiculous questions. He got so flustered and stressed that he had to excuse himself and you never saw him again.

"That was hilarious - we had to make sure he was good enough for you and he failed instantly," Seungmin said between laughing.

"I thought he was going to piss himself at one point, he was that stressed," Hyunjin added. You told them all to shut up, embarrassed.