From Feeding Ducks to Drowning

(Lore will not be accurate.)
########################

At the part of town where no one is present,(Y/n) appeared from thin air.

{Emergency mission's trial special skill'Goddess's descend' and item 'Unbreakable Body'×1 expired.Reward:Mora 1000000.}

"Huuuuuuu...."
(Y/n) made long sigh with relieved expression.She stored mora bag to system storage.Mora isn't bad.She need mora the most if she want to live in this city.

In fact,She was very frightened when she saw Aether falling down.Not for Aether but for herself.

Aether has strong body and he can even withstand various attack.Such godlike body was falling with very high speed from the sky toward her.

It will be like meteor hitting an ant!

She will die on spot!

Fortunately,the system issued emergency mission to help Aether with time limited trial skills.It seem that the system don't want to let his host die on the first day.

Of course,she completed the mission very well and did not forget to hide her identity.She have to leave very quickly before Kaeya arrived.Otherwise,her's lie will definitely be exposed by Kaeya.

And....Aether touched her chest!

Of course,(Y/n) forgave him since it was an accident.

The citizen of Mondstadt come outside from outside since the dragon fleed away.

(Y/n) can see the various sign boards on the rooftop,chairs and broken glass windows of buildings.Knights are busy because there are injured people who failed to hide.They are carried by knights with stretchers to hospital.

'The damage done by Davalin is not small.But the most important thing is that I have to find a house to live.'

(Y/n) asked passerby where is real estate agency.
############
(Time-skip)

"I am really admired your courage to live in Mondstadt at this time.Here is the list of available houses and rooms.You can choose what you like."

The agent with glasses said with bright smile except there is bandage on his head.

(Y/n) look at the list.

The first house is located near the Mondstadt Cathedral.It is two story building.The building is owned by Lawrence clan.The price is very expensive.It is 500k per month.

(Y/n) looked at other houses.

The house near the graveyard.The price is cheaper.It's only 200k for six months.But (Y/n) decided not to rent it.The reason is simple.She is afraid of ghost.In genshin impact ,the existence of ghosts and evil spirits are real.

What if headless ghost knocking the window at night?

Finally,(Y/n) found suitable house.It is located near the gate of Mondstadt.The price is reasonable.Only 350k for six months.Of course,the house isn't big but she will live alone.So,she choose that house.

After signing contract,(Y/n) arrived at her new home.She opened the door with key.The inside is simple and clean.There is single bedroom,the living room,the kitchen and the bathroom.There is also one sofa, desk and bookshelf in living room.

(Y/n) decided to rest.She is tired because of so many events today.

She lay down on bed and closed her eyes.
.
.
.
.
#The Next Day...။

(Y/n) is walking around the Mondstadt City.The Mondstadt city in reality is much more bigger than in game.There are many streets,store and bars.

(Y/n) entered the restaurant to fill her hungry stomatch.She bought new clothes to wear.She bought medicine for her throat because it hurt since morning.

She also didn't forget to buy daily necessaries such as soap,kitchen utensils.

People are talking about the honorary knight and his flying companion.

(Y/n) is getting bored after taking bath.So,she turned on the narrative stystem.

[You decided to walk around the city today.In fact,you are looking for Anemo Archon to punish him because his dragon is annoying.You used your divine sense to find him but he is cleverly hiding from you.]

'Nonsense again.What the hack is Divine sense?I don't have that power!Beside,I don't want to find him at all !Let's alone punish him! '
(Y/n) exclaimed.She want to do something!

{Ding,congratulation for triggering the mission:Help Timmy to feed the ducks mysteriously.Reward:Common(or)Uncommon item depending on how mysterious you look.}

"Do I need to be mysterious while feeding ducks?!"

{Do you forget the system name?}
System replied in robotic voice.

(Y/n) imagined the scary darkhooded figure feeding the duck under the sunny sky.

"System,explain to me the value of reward."

{Host,the rewards have different ranks whether it is skill or items .The ranks are common,uncommon,rare,unique and legendary.}

"So,this mission's highest reward is uncommon.Its seem not dangerous either.I will do it."
(Y/n) accepted the mission.

##################

"I managed to sneak out to meet my friends.I will go back before my mom returned from hospital."

Timmy wiped out his sweat while heading toward the 'Cider Lake'.The church is very busy because of yesterday event.The nuns are helping the injured people at hospital.Sister Glory also participate in taking care of the injured people so she can't pay attention to her adopted son 'Timmy'.

For Timmy,this is good chance for playing outside.He arrived at the Cider lake.He saw his friends Ducks swimming in the lake.Then he suddenly heard the cold and icy female voice behind him.

"Kid,its dangerous to go near to the lake."

"Ahhhhhhh!Who are you?!"

Timmy saw the woman that is wearing the black cloak.He can't saw her face clearly but he can feel the chill spreading from her that his legs weakened.

'She look like the witch from the picture book that my mom read to me!'

(Y/n) didn't know the Timmy's thought.She is focusing on the mission.She knew her voice is strange because of a sore throat.

"Let's me help you feed the duck"

"NO!!!YOU CAN'T KILL THEM!!!"

Timmy shouted as he stepped back.He lost his balance and fall into lake.

*SPLASH*

"Helppp!I can't swim!!"

'I can't swim either!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind.She hurriedly looked around and shouted.
(A/n:Yes, you cant swin in this fanfic.)

"SOMEONE HELP!"

"Don't worry!"
The boy with silver hair jumped into lake.He saved Timmy.

Lying on the ground,Timmy is crying loudly.The silver hair boy is breathing heavily.

(Y/n) felt guilty in her heart.She just want to do the mission but innocent kid almost die because of her.

[You feel noisy by Timmy.That why you hate the human kids most.]

'Shut up!'
(Y/n) angrily turn off the narrative system.

"Miss,you can't scare the kid like that.Its dangerous,you know."
The silver hair boy said.

"I don't mean to scare him.I just want to feed the duck."

"Then what's wrong with your voice."

"I have sore throat this morning."

"Oh,I see.My name is Bennett.Who are you?"
The silver hair boy asked while looking at (Y/n) appearence up and down.