What is your mission?

I want to tell you that character appearences are directly copied from wiki page because I don't know many words.So,yes...wiki is my god XD.

#################################

What is the meaning of this?!

Unable to receive the information?

Are you joking with me?

'System!Is this another bug?'
(Y/n) asked.

{No.I think that Paimon is one of the Special existence of this world or protected by some unknown power.That's why you can't use your skill on her.}

'Special existence?'
(Y/n) stared at Paimon's innocent cute face and fell into deep contemplation.

Paimon always followed Ather from the beginning.Her past is completely mystery.

What more strange about is that Venti,Zhongli and Raiden Shogun didn't question or doubt about her existence.Even normal npcs didn't doubt her.

(Y/n) don't care about Paimon while playing the game.She thinks that she is cute little emergency food.Besides,its just a game!She played for fun and even skip dialouges sometimes.

But now,the game became her reality.

Now,Paimon is simple emergency food and best travelling companion.

But according to her years of watching animes and playing games experiences,there may be probability of betrayal plot in future!

It is best to be careful around Paimon.

(Y/n) changed her copy target to Aether.

[Unable to receive information.]

'You too?!'

And then ,(Y/n) realized that Aether past is also unknown.Apart from searching his sister,the game didn't mention any of his past before he trapped in this world.

One is traveller with unknown past and other is flying girl with unknown identity.

So,it makes sense for them to travel together.

'Unkown Duo' ...it sound pretty cool.

*Cough*

'Ah s**t,this debuff is still here.'

"(Y/n)...are you ok?"
Aether is started to worry because (Y/n) stopped talking and staring at them.

"Sorry.My mind went somewhere again."
(Y/n) wake up from her thought and apologized.

Suddenly,her stomatch growled.

(Y/n) saw Aether's smile and she feel a little embarassed.

"Paimon thinks that (Y/n) is hungry.By the way,why Bennett hasn't come back?"
Paimon said.