Archon of Every Regions

{Mission Failed.You got nothing.Please be careful when doing mission next time~.}

'I know.'
(Y/n) is lying on bed.She immediately teleported to her house when she heard silver hair boy name because she didn't want to affect by that bad luck.

'Why is he wearing adventurer's guild uniform!I didn't recognize him.'

The more (Y/n) think the more it is unreasonable.Bennett is breaking the rule of wearing same clothes in anime game.

'It must be because this world become reality.'

(Y/n) forget about Bennet and try to sleep but she find herself that she couldn't fell asleep.

'Strange.Normally,I can sleep as soon as I place my head on pillow.'

Then,two of the bed leg is suddenly broken causing her to fall from bed.

"Why is the bed..*cough* *cough*"

(Y/n) is coughing and she is starting to feel dizzy.She suddenly got Flu.

{Warning:You are getting affected by debuff Bad Luck from Bennett.Duration-3 hours.Effect-Your Bad luck is greatly increased.}
The system voice sounded in her mind and the whole person is suddenly feel weak.

'Can I still get debuff?!What kind of logi c is this?!I run away as soon as I heard his name!"

(Y/n) struggled to get up slowly.She walked toward the cabinet where medicines are stored.

She hit the table leg with her toes.

She resisted the pain and found out the cabinet is locked.

"....."

She remember she place the keys in her weardrobe in her bedroom.So,she walk toward her bedroom again.On the way,her toes were reunited with table leg again and it's causing the nuclear bomb exploded in her mind.

Finally,she reached in front of her weardrobe.She opened the door and grabbed the key.

(Y/n) carefully take step by step toward medicine cabinet.She manage to dodge the table leg.But the bad luck debuff is awesome.Her toes were hit by chair leg.

*Boom*

"Ahhhhh!"

(Y/n) finally managed to get the medicine pill and swallowed.She didn't dare to drink water because she is afraid she might be choked to death.

(3 hour later)

(Y/n) is lying on the floor.

{Debuff is complety gone.}

(Y/n) felt the her strength is returning to her body again.The headache is gone and she feels very comfortable now.Even her sore throat is cured.

Two streams of crystal tears fall down from (Y/n) because of happiness.

"I am alive!"

#############

Bennett is thinking about blackhooded girl in town.She disappeared in front of his eyes.

Can normal person do that?

The answer is no.

Well,Fatui Cicin mage are exception but that girl doesn't look like them.

Beside,he finally can eat his favourite dish at Sarah's Restaurant and he didn't encounter any problems.This is very abnormal for him who alway influenced by bad luck.

But He recalled the scene after blackhooded girl disappeared.She left Anemo Symbol on the ground!

As a Mondstadt citizen,Bennett believe in Anemo Archon that protected the Mondstadt city for thousands of years.

"Could it be she is Anemo Archon?She bless me so that I can finally eat my favourite dish."
Bennett is very excited.

"Hey,Bennett!How is your adventure today?I am looking for inspiration to write a song?"
The bard with wine bottle came and sit down at same table with Bennett.

Bennett:"Venti!I met Anemo Archon!"

Venti :"O.O"
What's the hell?Am I being exposed?No,it can't be.I am hiding my identity for many years!

Various thoughts flashes in Venti's mind.

Bennett:"She is wearing the black cloak.Her voice is cold and majestice.She gave her blessing to me and my bad luck was gone.But as expect of Archon,she is very kind.But I think she have difficult problem in communicating with other.She disappeared quickly after she heard my name and my bad luck seem to have gone in next second!Its been two hours and nothing bad happen to me."

Venti :"This is interesting."

Now,Venti knew that Bennett met that goddess from yesterday who saved the traveller.Venti used his divine sense to locate her but failed.

Venti is now sure that she is higher existence than him because she can completely or temporary change the bad luck of Bennett.This is not something even him or other god can do.

Now,Bennett misunderstood her as Anemo Archon which is naturally a good thing for Venti who want to be lazy....ahem.. free.

Then,the idea popped out in Venti's mind.

*One hour later,Bennett's bad luck returned to him.He falled from stairs.*

################
(One weeks later...)

(Y/n) is shopping in market because she is running out of foods.These days,the system didn't trigger any tasks.So,she didn't go out from her house.

Then,she heard the strange rumors and her eyes widened in shock.

"The Anemo archon is appeared!She even left her symbol in front of the Church!"

"She saved the honorary knight that day.She borrowed her power to him to stop the dragon!"

"Have you heard about her saving drowning child?"
.
.
'They are talking about me.When did I become Anemo archon?!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind with confusion.She know that the Fatui is targetting Archon's genosis.

What if Signora misunderstood and piercing her chest to take away genosis?It must be very bloody.

'Fortunately,no one know what I look like.'
(Y/n) sigh with relief.

But she must know which bastard spread the rumors.(Y/n) know there is no rumors about her before.Now,she suddenly became Anemo Archon.This is not normal!

"May I ask where did you hear about our archon ?"
(Y/n) asked the Apple seller.

"Oh,I heard it from the song performed by bard Venti.Beside,there is anemo symbol left by our archon in front of the church.So,I think it might be true."

'Oh!Its you!Give back my 32000 primogems!You-tone-dead-bard!'

(Y/n) now know that the culprit is lord barbatos aka Venti himself.But the second sentence of apple seller was strange.She didn't remember about leaving Anemo symbol.

'System!Explain to me quickly!'

{Ah,you will imprint the elemental symbol on ground when you used teleport skill.The elemental symbol is based on the region.}

'So,if I used the teleport skill in Liyue,the geo symbol will be imprinted.'

{You are right!Congratulation!}

'F**k you ,now people will think I am archon of every region!'

{As long as I am here,what is there to be afraid of?}

'Can you give me vision?'

{That's against the rule.}

'Then shut up!'

{......}