I need a girlfriend.

Lore will not be accurate.
######################
(A few minutes ago.)

When (Y/n) successfully teleported, the first thing she saw is that the missiles coming toward her face.She is so scared that she couldn't physically scream.

' The fuck! I am going to die! Is this final chapter of my life?!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind.

*Boom!*

(Y/n) thought she is blown into pieces but she found out that nothing happened to her.Then,she noticed there is shield covering her entire body.

'Yes!Haha, how can I forget about the shield?'
(Y/n) said happily.

{Host! You need to defeat these ruin guards before your shield duration ended.}

'I know.'
(Y/n) said.She noticed that these ruin guards aren't ordinary.They seem to be modified.So, she decided to use all of her skill.

{Pyro Resistance(passive)-Your pyro Resistance was increased by 90%.}

{Pyrokinesis-You can freely create/control the fire as long as your body can withstand.}

{The Crimson Witch Of Flame-Enter the state of Crimson Witch of Flame for ten minutes,burning the area around you with flame.During that period,all of your pyro attacks will shred the opponent's defense for 70% and own defense will increase to 100%.
(Cooldown-24 hour.)}

[The protection of the wind-(level 5)(upgradeable):Create a wind barrier around the user for one  minute.During the time,the user atttack speed and movement speed is increased by 50%.The skill cooldown is 3 minutes.]

With these skills, (Y/n) successfully defeat these ruin guards.She must admit that the crimson witch form is very cool.Besides, it can reduce the enemy's defense for 70% which is very suitable for facing against ruin guard.

But she feel very drained and she think that the reason is overusing her Pyrokinesis passive skill.She want to rest at her room.However, teleport skill cooldown is not over.She can't say 'Adios' and walk down from the mountain in front of Aether and Xiao.

It will ruin her image as Mysterious Expert!

So, (Y/n) control her sleepiness and decided to stay.But she noticed that Aether can't stand properly.So, she asked,

"What happened to your legs?"

"No need to worry about it.It will heal soon."
Aether replied her question with smile.But Paimon suddenly appeared and explained,

"Nameless! You are finally here!Aether is trying to prove your innocence.He believe that you don't kill Geo Archon.So, he travel place to place without rest and his leg become like this!"

"Don't listen to Paimon! I am completely...."

'Awwww....how sweet and cute! I will heal you.'
After hearing Paimon's word, (Y/n) suddenly feel the warmth in her heart.When everyone is accused her as murderer, Aether trust her and want to help her.

"I also have another crush too."

"Her name is Nameless."
Then, she recalled Aether's confession that day.

'Wait...could it be he is trying to give up on me and decide to chase Nameless?'
The thought appeared in her mind.

{Host, are you jealous of yourself?}
The System said.However, (Y/n) could hear his small laugh.

'No.Nameless is also me.But what should I do if he find out about me? Will he hate me for deceiving him?'
(Y/n) said in helpless voice to the System as she used the healing skill on Aether.