Aftermath:(Y/n) and Nameless

Lore will not be accurate.
######################

"I don't expect that he die quickly.Are assassin nowadays become this weak?Now,I can't interrogate him anymore for further investigation."

Lisa said regretfully.

"Lisa,thank you for saving me.And I am sorry."
Rosalyne said.

"What are you apologize for?"
Lisa raised her eyebrow and asked.

"I...I made all of you busy.Even though I made alot of problems for Mondstadt..."

"Shhhh...there is no need to talk about it.Besides,we all know that it is not your fault."

"But it's still..."

"It's fine,miss Rosalyne.You are now Mondstadt citizen.We will protect you.So,don't worry."
Lisa said with gentle smile.

Rosalyne nodded at Lisa's word without saying anything back.

Lisa's expression instantly changed.She quickly covered her mouth with handkerchief and started to cough.

"Lisa,what's wrong with you?"
Rosalyne asked with concern.

"I am fine.Can you get me a glass of water?"
Lisa said.

"Okay.Please wait for a moment."
Rosalyne said and left.

Lisa looked at the handkerchief.There is crimson red stained on it.She slowly sighed and said,

"The price is....too much."
#########################

Kaeya is shocked at the scene in front of him.Aether and Paimon's expression are the same as Kaeya.

In front of them,Nameless is standing calmly.There is Favonius knight under her feet who seem to be brutally beaten.Well,it look like he already passed out.

As for the passerby people,they don't even dare to glance at this black hooded girl.

"I caught him.He is the culprit behind the book carriage's attack."
Nameless said coldly without emotion.

"Is...is he still alive?"
Paimon asked in trembling voice.

"Yes.He is still alive.Do you want to hear the process of arresting him?"

Nameless turned her head and looked at Paimon.Paimon seem to see the devil's face behind her.She quickly hid behind Aether and shouted,

"No!"

Kaeya knelt down and carefully looked at Knight's face.He said,

"This man is one of our knights.His name is Rod.I didn't expect that he is the one behind the scene.Maybe he have grudge against Rosalyne?"

Then,Kaeya suddenly remembered the accident that happened in Dragonspine three years ago.

'Could it be because of that accident?'
.
.
.
'My job here is done.It's time to go back.'
(Y/n) thought in her mind.She is about to leave but heard the voice of Aether.

"Nameless,I want to tell you something."
Aether noticed that Nameless is about to leave and said quickly.

"What is it?"
(Y/n) asked.

"The second harbinger from Fatui is targeting you.I know that you are powerful but be careful."
Aether said with serious expression.

'My boy is worrying about me!'

(Y/n) screamed in her mind.Although she already knew that Dottore want to capture her,she can't help but happy in her heart when she heard Aether's words.