Aftermath:Walking Wallet

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################
(Y/n) entered her house.Take off the shoes.She is humming a song.

"Sha lala...I know that I will find"

"Everything that I'm searching for one day."

"Although I know my heart is fleeting."

"I feel the light of gentle flame."
.
.
.

{Wow,your singing is good.}
The System praised.

"Haha,don't flatter me."

Then,she glanced at the living room and saw that someone is sitting on the sofa.He is wearing the black mask.

!!!

She and the System screamed at the same time.

{Help!There is stranger in our house!}

"Ahhhh!!!"

(Y/n) picked up the flower vase on the table and quickly threw at the man.

"Wait,I have no bad intention!"
The man said while dodging.

"You invaded my house and said you have no bad intention!Do you think that I am easy to fool!"

{You are right,Host!Beat him to death!}

(Y/n) took out the sword and swinged at the man.

The man dodged again and said,

"I just want to talk to you.(Y/n),I saw everything today."

(Y/n)'s stopped and looked at the man with surprise.She saw that the man is slowly taking off his mask.Her eyes widened when she saw the man's face.

"My name is Childe.I am travelling Fighter."
Childe said with smile.His smile is warm and shining.

'This smile...the face...ahhh~I am melting.Wait!How did he appear in my house?!'
(Y/n) quickly controlled her emotions.

Childe grabbed her hand with his both hand and said non-stop.

"(Y/n),I saw the battle between you and the bandits.You are amazing warrior.By the way,how can you use all elements?Can you teach me?I can only use hydro and electro.This is the first time that I saw someone using almost all elements.How did you train to become strong like this?Why are you hiding your strength?Could it be that you have some unspeakable past?Don't worry,I won't ask if you don't want to tell me.But if you want to share,you are feel free to tell me.I am good at keeping other screct,after all.And...."

"Stop!"
Finally,(Y/n) can't stand it and shouted.If this is going on,she is afraid that she will die from getting ear abuse.

"Sorry,I am getting too excited."
Childe said in low voice.He is bored in Liyue.Besides,following the handsome man who always talked like a old man and being his personal wallet isn't fun afterall.

He don't know why her Majesty want him to follow that man.But he don't dare to question her order.

So,when he heard that Signora was dismissed as the harbinger,he is surprised.Afterall,this is his comrade who want to kill the Anemo god.

But now,what happened to her in Mondstadt?

So,he screctly come here and hide his identity.

But he didn't expect to witness the battle between the girl and the group of bandits.

The graceful figure swings the sword and the elemental waves formed.

Her eyes are calm.Her movements are steady.It was as if everything is under her control.