✓Special Chapter✓

As title said, this chapter is special chapter.There is no characters from genshin impact.Just (Y/n) alone.
##############################

"Happy Birthday, (Y/n)!"
In the room, the girl is singing and clapping by herself.After that she blew out the candles on the chocolate cake that she bought from nearby bakery with discount price.

"Alright! I am now 18 years old!"
(Y/n) shouted.She open the coke bottle and drink it.

*Burp*

Then, she eat the cake slowly.It is bitter and sweet.She looked at the photo hanging on the wall and said,

"Don't worry, Grandma! I am really happy!"

*Ring**Ring*Ring*

(Y/n) pick up her phone and saw that her friend is calling.

"Hello! Do you change your mind and want to come to my home? I already cut the cake but if you want to come, I...."

"What? The homework?Yes, I already did it.Ok, I will send it to you."
(Y/n) said enthusiastically.

The other party don't talk much and hang up.

"Yeah...she must be really busy."
(Y/n) smiled.She glanced at the birthday cake and her smile slowly faded away.

"I am really alone.Am I?"
(Y/n) muttered herself.But she immediately shook her head.

"Ahaha, what's with these negative thoughts? I still have game to play!"
(Y/n) shouted.She sat down at the PC and opened the game that she is addicted.

The soft music starts.

The door appeared.

(Y/n) clicked the mouse and the game start loading for few seconds.

The scene appeared shortly after.Bennett is standing under the statue of Geo Archon.

"Well, I will do commission first.Then, I will farm artifact."
(Y/n) said.

(40 minute later.)

Ganyu is standing under the Geo Archon's Statue.(Y/n) is staring at the screen.

There is nothing left to do.

(Y/n) checked the characters.

Everyone is maxed out except constellations.She clicked the characters voice over.

After listening to the birthday wishes voiceover from the characters,(Y/n) sighed.

She decided to log out from the game.

"Well, the Sumeru is coming soon.I just need to wait to play more."
(Y/n) said.

She get up from the chair and walk to the kitchen to drink water.

*Ding Ding*

The door bell rings.

"Who is it?"
(Y/n) is surprised.She walked to the door and slightly opened the door to see the outside.

The beautiful girl is standing.She has long golden hair.Her eyes are also golden color.

"Who are you?"
(Y/n) asked with confusion.

"I am from your class.Well, we never have a chance to talk.So,it is natural for you not to notice me."
The girl said in relax expression.

"No.I have never seen you before."
(Y/n) said.There is no way that she won't notice this kind of beautiful girl in class.

"Ahaha, it seem that you won't believe me.Here is the proof that I am really from your class."
The girl said and showed her student id card and her nationality card.