The Legendary Mission

Lore will not be accurate.
########################

[ In The Northland Bank Secret Room. ]

Dottore was sitting on a chair. His finger was tapping the rail of the chair.  His expression was too calm, but the Fatui Agent named Sam standing beside him was panicking inside.

'Master Childe, come quickly.  I think I'm going to die of fear here.'

Dottore's reputation among the Fatui Agents is not very good.  This is because everyone who works under Dottore is either going to die or go insane.

"It looks like you are very free.  Are you happy working under Childe?"
Dottore asked without looking at Sam.

"No matter who I am assigned to, I will fulfill my duties."
Sam said in professional tone. But in his heart, he is praying that his biggest fear won't come true.

"Oh, you seem to be very loyal. Assigning you under Childe is wasting your potential. Become my subordinate."
Dottore looked at Sam with smile.However, his smile is sinister in the eyes of Sam.

'It really come true! Why bad thing always come true?! '
Sam screamed in his mind.

"Don't try to pursuade my people!"
The voice of the man suddenly sounded.

"Finally, the harbinger who works so hard to complete the task given by her Majesty has arrived."
Dottore looked at Childe and said with a sarcastic tone.

"Leave this room."
Childe don't react to Dottore's word and said to Sam.

"Yes!"
Sam said while trying to controlling his urge to jump with happiness.He feel like gods are on his side this time.

(Outside.)

"Jack!"
Sam saw Jack is standing with sad face and surrounded by other agents and Cicin mages.

"Sam! I thought you were dead! You are still alive!"
Jack said with joy.

"Yes. I am alive."
Sam replied.Then , he saw Jack turned to the others and said mockingly,

"Haha, I won! Give me all of your mora! Hey, you too, Cicin mage! Don't try to leave!"

"Damn!"
The agents and Cicin mages give their mora reluctantly.

"Jack , what is the meaning of this?"
Sam asked...calmly.

"Ahem...I made a bet with them whether you come out alive or become second harbinger's subordinate."

"You F*cker! So, you are sad because you lost your bet!"

"Sam, how did you kno....wait! Listen to me! I believe you will live ! That's why I made a bet!"

"Shut up!"

"Ahhhh!"

################################
[ Inside the Room ]

" It's a pity. I need such a loyal Fatui under my command."
Dottore shrugged his shoulder and said.

" What do you want?"
Childe asked impatiently.

"You are very direct.  That's why I like talking to you."
Dottore smiled slightly and continued.

" How far have you gone to destroy Liyue as Her Majesty ordered?I think you're just wasting your time and enjoying yourself."

" I never delayed Her Majesty's order."
Childe said as he took out the eleven talismans.

"Childe said as he took out the eleven talismans