Aether:Adventure with you.

Lore will not be accurate.

(F/c)-Favourite color.

Peace.
###############################

"Wait!"

"Lumine...wait!"

"Don't go! Where are you going?!"

Aether saw Lumine walking away from him and is chasing her. But he felt that the distance between them is getting further no matter how much he tries.

He could only watch helplessly as Lumine's back slowly disappeared from his view.

The scene changed. Now, he is flying with his wings holding the sword in his hand.

"Outlander, this is your ending."

Then, he heard a very cold female voice behind his back. Aether slowly looked back and saw the unknown god who sealed him before. Her golden eyes shine brightly. She slowly raised her hand and the red cubes appeared under Aether's legs and start to devour his body.

"No! Release me!"
Aether shouted while trying to break free.

The last thing he saw is another goddess with white wings who suddenly appeared behind the unknown goddess. There are various cracks on her face and blood is flowing from her chest.

Aether also saw that there is a surprised expression on the unknown goddess's face.

Then, everything went dark.
.
.
.
.
Aether jumped up from sleep. He is breathing heavily and sweating in his back. He sighed,

"This is just another nightmare about that day. But...who is another goddess with white wings?"

Aether questioned himself. He clearly remembered that there is only one unknown goddess that day.

"Maybe this is just a strange dream?"

################################

"Huhhhhh!"

Gyahhhh!

"You little piece of sh*t, don't shoot from the above!"

"My clothes! It's burning!"
(A/n:When you didn't have the shield.)

"Are you showing off your wooden shield?! Eat my sword."

"Die! You monster!"

When the dust is settled, the girl is standing in the middle of the ruin.

(Y/n) swiftly cleared the Hilichurl camp. She wiped the sweat from her forehead. She showed her thumb up to the girl who is standing behind her.

"Why....why did you kill them?!"
The girl said with tearful eyes.

"Huh? Aren't you the one who wants me to kill them?"
(Y/n) said with confusion.

"I just pointed to the Hilichurl camp and didn't even have the chance to say anything. You rushed to them kill them!"

"Then what do you want to do with monsters if you don't want to kill them?"

"Communicate with them with this."
The girl showed the paper in front of (Y/n). She continued,

"I am learning the Hilichurlian language. But every language can't be learned by research alone. It needs to be communicated with natives."

After hearing the girl's explanation,(Y/n) immediately figured out this girl's identity.

Ella Musk, the researcher of the hilichurlian language!

{Pfft!}
The System's voice sounded in her mind.