My clone can earn money.

Lore will not be accurate.

From now on, I will write the clone as (Name) because it is easier for me to write.
######################

"You...you know about that unknown Yaksha?"
Xiao dropped his Jade spear and asked.He has been investigating about that yaksha for many years.Because that yaksha might be one of his friends.But he got no useful information.

(Y/n) could see the glimmer of hope in Xiao and secretly sighed in her heart.But she can't tell him about the unknown yaksha because this is not time for chasm storyline.

According to her memory, Xiao's strength is necessary in defeating Osial.If he goes offline in Osial's battle because he is searching for unknown Yaksha in the chasm, the storyline might change into something unpredictable.(Y/n) don't dare to take that risk.

' In this situation, I can only use that technique.'
(Y/n) thinks in her mind.

(Y/n) put her back to Xiao. She said in a clear voice.

"This is not the time yet.When the time comes, you will know."

"What do you mean..."
Xiao couldn't finish his question because he saw the illuminated bird descending from the sky.

"Cloud Retainer.You finally come out from your abode to meet us."
Xiao said.

'I have been outside for three days because I forget my password.'
Cloud Retainer want to say like this but Xiao is her junior.She can't let him know about it!

So, she simply nodded at him.

Aether and Paimon looked at each other and nodded.They already guessed the other's party identity.

As for (Y/n), she don't know what to do.So, she decided to stay silent.But she knew that this is the good opportunity to solve misunderstanding.

Cloud Retainer looked at (Y/n) and said,

"It's been a long time since we last met, Nameless."

"You knew her?"
Xiao asked with surprised expression.

'So...Nameless is really the friend of Morax and knew the Cloud Retainer.That's why she is very calm.Then, this mean that she don't need my help at all from the start.'

Aether thinks in his mind.He admirably looked at Nameless who is standing like a unmovable stone.

Aether , Paimon and Xiao's eyes gathered on Nameless.

'Why are you looking at me? I don't even understand what is going on at all!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind.Why is Cloud Retainer suddenly greet her as if they are friend for so many years?!

(Y/n) is sure that this is the first time she meet Cloud Retainer in this world.

'System! Do you know what is going on?!'

{Wait, let me check!}
The System said.He checked the piece of soul which is completely sealed.There is no abnormality.The System sighed with relief.

{Host, I don't know.But I thinks that it's best to play along with her.}
The System said to (Y/n).

'Alright.'
(Y/n) agreed with the System.Although she don't know what Cloud Retainer is thinking,this situation is better than 'murder suspect situation'.And she must take advantage of this.

"Cloud Retainer, I need to talk with you alone."
(Y/n) said in voice without showing any emotion.
################################
(Time-skip)

"I don't really expect that Nameless is the friend of Geo Archon."
Paimon said while following Aether and Xiao.They are returning to Liyue Harbor because Nameless and Cloud Retainer want to have private conversation.