Main System:Stop thinking about breaking the rule or...

My network speed in co-op be like

My network speed in co-op be like...😂.

[Warning!]
If you are Signora's main,please forgive me.Because (Y/n) gonna teach her a lesson in this chapter.

For example,extract Signora heart and kill her...hehehe.

Cya in next update.

################################

*BOOMMMM*

Diluc and Aether flew back to few meter away.

'Is this the strength of Harbringer?Her attacks are too fast.'

Diluc said in his mind.He overused his pyro abilities.So,his body felt extremely tired at this point.Besides,his left shoulder got hit by ice shard.His wound is bleeding but he is used to this kind of wounds.

"Aether,are you ok?"

Diluc asked with concern.But he must admit that Aether is admirable warrior.Diluc glanced at Nameless and saw her holding the sword.Her posture is steady and calm.But He can sense that there is killing aura slowly rising from her.Is she finally going to make a move?

"I'm fine."

Aether replied.But his eye is locked on Signora who is standing with the cryro shield around her.But he noticed that she is breathing heavily.Sure enough,she must have exhausted her elemental power at this point.But his leg is bleeding because one ice shard pierced through it.It effect his movement greatly.

But ,the surrounding temperature suddenly rises.Aether and Diluc  saw many crimson butterflies starting to appear and flying toward Signora.

"I don't expect that you two can withstand this far.Very well,I will see how you can fight after this."

Signora laughed hysterically at them.

"She still has another trump card!Be careful for the next battle!"

Diluc eyes widened and warned .The large amount of pyro elemental energy flow toward Signora.Soon,the fiery storm start to form around her.It covered her like a shield and unable to see her figure.But it only last for few second.The crimson witch of flame appeared among the flame.

"Let's me handle this."

Nameless said as she walked toward Signora.

"Wait,Nameless!I can still fight!"

"Aether,Nameless must have her own plan.Besides,we can't fight with our conditions now."

Diluc said.
##############################

"Hahahahaha...you finally decided to fight,Anemo Archon!"

Signora said.

But the girl stopped walking.She suddenly released the shock wave, causing Signora felt a little dizzy.But Signora recovered fast.She noticed that the traveler and the dark night hero also disappeared.But she don't care about them.It must be that this archon teleported them to outside.