The Secrect Between Us.

Lore will not be accurate.

Thank you for reading this book.

Nothing happen in this chapter.Trust me.Of course,little ecchi.I tried my best to write this chapter.Peace.
######################

Venti wake up.He noticed that he is in unfamiliar room.He felt that he is hugging someone.

Venti looked at that someone and it is (Y/n)!

And she is in his arms.

(O_O)!

The memories from last night slowly appear bit by bit in his mind.

Remembering the shameful things he had done last night,Venti really want to dig a hole on ground and hide in it.He even made a song to mock other gods.

Luckily,that old man and shut-in girl can't hear him .Otherwise,he will be beaten by these two.

The last thing Venti remember that he fell sleep on (Y/n) back.After that,he don't remember anything.

Venti feel a little hot when he look at (Y/n)'s beautiful and attractive body.The distance between him and (Y/n) is too close.He can feel her two soft parts are touching against his chest.The only barrier is thin cloth.She is wearing white night gown.She is sleeping peacefully.

And then....

Venti slowly found out that he isn't wearing anything except his underwear.

(O o O)!

'Oh my Celestia!What have I done last night?!'

He has been living two thousand and six hundred years and he never thought of this kind of situation would happen to him one day.

Venti feels very guilty at the moment.He is also a little sad at the moment because he didn't remember anything at all.

(Y/n) also wake up because of movement beside her and only to see Venti's aqua green eyes looking at her.

"I am sorry,(Y/n) for last night.I will take fully responsibility.Let's get married."
As a man,Venti thinks that he must take responsibility.

"???"
(Y/n) is dumbfounded by sudden plot development.Then Venti said again,

"I know that you hate me for what I have done last night.But I promise that I will make you happy forever."

"Wait,what did you do?"
(Y/n) still can't get what Venti meant.

"I...I did that thing to you."
Venti blushed and dodge (Y/n)'s eyes.His ears are completely red at the moment.

Now,(Y/n) finally knows what is going on.

She honestly start to explain.

"You don't do anything.Nothing happen last night between us."

"What?But...my clothes..."
Venti asked with puzzled face.If nothing happen between him and (Y/n),why is he not wearing anything?

"Yes.It was me.I took off your clothes."

"What?!!"

##########
(FLASHBACK)

Under the doubtful eyes of people,(Y/n) finally carried Venti to her house.The copying skill is finally completed.She got skill from Venti.

She put Venti on her bed and covered the blanket to him.Venti is little different from the game.He become cuter.

(Y/n) changed her clothes to comfortable one for sleeping.(Y/n) layed down on sofa and closed her eyes to sleep.Then,the system sound appeared again.

{Ding...side mission triggered.Undress Venti except underwear.Reward:Random Rare Skill.}