Aftermath:The Corrupted Fate line

Lore will not be accurate.

(f/c)-Favourite colour
################################

Rosalyne is looking at the man who want to kill her.She could see the hatred from his eyes.

There is only one iron door between them.Behind the iron bars,the man said with sneer,

"Why did you come here?Of course,you must be very happy that you can live peacefully now."

"Mr.Rod,I just want to ask one question.I can't remember what I did in the past.So,can you tell me what happened between me and you?"

"Oh,of course,you can't remember.I already know that it was abyss creature controlling your body."
Rod said.

"If you know...then why did you ..."

" You want to ask why I want to kill you. It is simple.Using your body,the abyss creature killed many people. Without you from the beginning,can abyss creature kill people? Do you think how many people become orphan because of you? It is because of you that my brother died. Now,you are alive but what about the people that suffer because of you. What about my niece who lost her father?!Answer me! "

The black mist is starting to appear as the words of Rod goes on.

"I...I don't know."
Rosalyne said with helpless expression.

"You already know the answer."
Rod said with sinister expression.He continued,

"Only your death,you can apologize to the death people."

"My death?"
Rosalyne's eyes dimmed.The lost memories of her killing innocent people appeared in her mind.Her eyes become filled with tears.

"You committed too many sins.Don't you."

Rosalyne looked at Rod and can't answer his question anymore.The black mist is already surrounded her.

"Only your death,you can apologize to the dead people."
.
.
.
After Rosalyne left,Rod expression become to twist.He let out a painful scream and hold his chest with his hand.His internal organs are crushing.

The blood start to flow out from his eyes.

Soon,he fell onto floor and stopped moving.The small bottle appeared from the air and dropped on the floor.
.
.
.
.

(Interesting.This is getting very interesting.This world never fail to entertain me.)

The Main System said with excitement while she looked at the screen.She saw everything including the man's death.The smile appeared on her face.

( (Y/n) and 6174,I am counting on two of you.Cheer!(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) )

################################
( (Y/n)'s house.)

(Y/n) is preparing to sleep.Yes,sleep is important for beautiful girl like her.Besides,this world doesn't have phone or Tv.So,she has nothing to do at night except sleeping.

"Goodnight,System."
After changing into (f/c) pajamas,(Y/n) said to the System.

{Host!You can't sleep!There is emergency mission!You have three minutes to complete!}
The System screamed.

"What's happening?!"

{Host!Rosalyne is trying to jump from the Mondstadt Cathedral!Your mission is to save her in time!}

"Oh my god!Rosalyne!What are you trying to do!"
(Y/n) immediately jumped from the bed and put on her mask.She don't know why Rosalyne want to jump down from the Cathedral but she know that Rosalyne will not survive jumping from that high!