Diluc: The departure from the Mondstadt

Lore will not be accurate.

Angst ...No! I can't write angst! I want to make my readers happy.

Character Ooc confirmed!(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)
############################

Staring at the night sky with full of stars, Diluc's lips are slightly raised.He felt that his time is running out.

It was his fault.

He don't expect that the preparations he made for this investigation were not enough.

The Fatui and the Abyss orders are working together.They are doing something that will harm the safety of Mondstadt in the future.If worse, the entire Teyvat continent will be in danger.

And he failed to find out what it was.

His vision become blurred.

The images of his life is reappearing in his mind.

The time he went to fishing with his father....

He and his adoptive brother playing together......

Five years ago,his father died in front of his eyes......

The promise that he made to his father......

"I am sorry."

##############################
{Host! He is over there!}
The System said.

(Y/n) rushed to Diluc.Her eyes widen when she saw the situation of Diluc.

Multiple broken bones!

Severe burn marks!

Bleeding from the head !

She don't even think twice and immediately use her healing skill.The green aura covered both of them.The injuries on Diluc slowly healed and his pale face become ruddy.

"Finished.I am glad that he is saved. "
(Y/n) said in relief.She noticed that Diluc will be waking up soon.

{Host,your emergency mission is completed.Do you want to receive your reward?}

"Yes."

{Ding..congratulation to the host for getting Legendary skill 'Thunder Storm of Forbidden One'.

Thunder Storm of Forbidden One:Summon Thunder Storm for three minutes to strike down at the opponent.Greatly boost attack power,movement speed and attack speed to 100%.During that period,immune to any electro related abilities and reduce cool down of all skills to half.

Cooldown- 48 hours.}

"This is amazing reward!"
(Y/n) don't expect that she would get legendary skill.

*Badump*

(Y/n) know that the debuff is activated.She heard the sound of notification.

{You have entered the weaken state for Three days.}

"Oh shit, I need to leave here quickly."
(Y/n) is about to use teleport skill but her hand is grabbed by Diluc.

She saw that Diluc's eyes are staring at her.He slowly said,

"I don't expect that you have this kind of skill.I thought you are ordinary adventurer."

"Let go of my hand!Now!I will explain to you later."
(Y/n) shouted in panic.In normal times, she would enjoy this moment.But this is not the time for fangirling! Because the weaken state is starting to show effects.

She don't want to collapse in front of Diluc.

Suddenly,strong dizziness strike her head.This dizziness is more intense than before.She can't control it anymore.