The Past

Lore will not be accurate.
Tbh,I am waiting for this moment *-*.
################################
"There is nothing wrong with her body.I think that she only lost her memories about being the envoy from Snezhnaya.Apart from that,she is completely normal."
Barbara said to her sister.

"So,the name 'Rosalyne' should be her name before she joined the Fatui."
Kaeya concluded.

"What are you guys talking about?I am Mondstadt citizen.There is no way that I am the envoy from Snezhnaya.Besides,where is my fiance,Rostam?If he knew that I recovered from the illness,he will be very happy."
Rosalyne said.

"Rostam?You means ...'Wolf Pup' ?"
When Jean heard the name 'Rostam',she looked at Rosalyne and asked.

"Yes.What's wrong?"
Rosalyne start to feel that something is wrong with these people.

"This..."
Jean's eyes widened from shock.Because there is only one famous knight who has nickname 'Wolf Pup' .The hero who gave his life to protect Mondstadt from Five Hundred Years ago.

His real name is 'Rostam'.

But he turned out to be the fiance of Signora...no it should be Rosalyne,now.

So,it also means that Rosalyne is at least 500 years old!But when she thinks that Rosalyne is one of the Fatui Harbinger,it doesn't sound strange.

Originally,Jean want to find out what is Fatui plan from interrogating her.But she didn't expect that Signora would lose her memories and only remembered her life before joing Fatui.

"Miss Rosalyne,the truth is that your fiance was..."
Jean started to explain to Rosalyne.Kaeya brought the record book form the long ago to show that they are telling the truth.

After hearing Jean's explanation,Rosalyne face is filled with disbelief and sadness.

500 years is passed.

What more terrifying is that she joined the foreign's organization and tried to harm her homeland!

And yet,she couldn't remember anything.

The last thing she remember is that she heard the whisperings before she lost conscious because of her illness.

Rosalyne clenched the book tightly and the tears filled in her eyes while looking at the record book.The book is old and pages are yellow.But she can still see the face of a man in the image.

There is description under the image.

#Rostam,age 23.The knight who famed as 'Wolf-Pup'.He sacrificed his life for the Mondstadt.He is......#

Rosalyne can't continue to read the book.The tears blurred her vision.

The face of the man who is always serious but extremely gentle in front of her appeared in her mind.

"I promised to cure your illness.I am sure there must be a way."
Rostam said when she got infected by unknown illness.

"After all of this over,I will marry you and retire.Let's open the bookshop.You love to read,right?So...don't give up."
Rostam held her hand and smiled at her.

But her illness was getting worse.She can't see anything and felt very weak.She can't even talk and spend everyday on her bed.She heard many unknown whisperings in her mind.But among them,the gentle voice sounded.

"Rosalyne ...I know that you can still hear me.The situation outside the city is getting worse.Lord Barbato still hasn't comeback .But,don't worry .I will protect this city with my fellow knights."

That is the last time that she heard Rostam's voice along with the warm sensation that he left on her forehead .

Tears silently flow down from her eyes.