Aftermath:The No.1 rebel from the Inazuma.

(F/c)-Favourite colour.

This is the start of the sub-story for Mondstadt.

Let's go on the adventure!
###################

After deciding to do the missions from now on,(Y/n) suddenly remembered that she still have ten chances to draw.

Since she decided to continue doing the missions in the future,she need many skills or items.

Because she already guessed that important missions are always related to Main Story Quest.The legendary quests are the proof.

If she want to do these missions,she must make sure that her strength is up to date.In that way,she can pretend more without dying.

"System,I want to use my ten chances to draw."
Putting down the coffee cup on the table,(Y/n) said.

{Alright,Host.}
The System replied happily.

The familiar blue screen appeared in front of (Y/n).This time there is the reminder that she has 5% chance of winning legendary skills or items.

But for (Y/N) who experienced the rise and fall of wishing in Genshin Impact game,knew that she will not be lucky this time.

Even the legendary skill that she got last time is weird.

'Juat give me useful skill.Even if it is common skill or item,please be useful!'

With this mentality,(Y/n) touched the TenX bottom and slowly released.The first item appeared.

[Ding,congratulation to the host for getting common item instant noodle cup X 1.]

"I knew it!"
(Y/n)'s eyes twitched.But she quickly controlled her emotions.This is as she expected.

(Y/n) tapped skip bottom.

[Ding,congratulation to the host for getting unique item 'Teddy Bear'.

Effect:The Teddy Bear can change size according to user will.It can reduce 70% of any debuff and 100% chance to remove the nightmares.

Discription:The Ordinary Teddy Bear which was given by the researcher to her test subject as a gift.]

"This ...this is good item!Oh my god!Finally,I have a way to counter Bennett's debuff!It's can also change size.So,I am going to make it as my key chain."

Holding the cute Teddy Bear in her hand,(Y/n) happily said.

Her mood felt better.She tapped the skip again.

[Ding,congratulation to the host for getting rare item-Forgetful brick.

Effect:You can use this brick on opponent to forget about you.Just hit them hard.]

"Not bad.I will use this later.Next item!"

[Ding,congratulation to the host for getting common item-Coca Cola~.]

"Next!"

[Ding,congratulation to the host for getting uncommon item-The Guide for Building Successful Harem.

Discription:The book written by experienced person.Perhaps,you can learn something from it.]

(Y/n) looked at the book with pink cover.There is image of a girl sitting on the throne and surrounded by five guys.

So,(Y/n) read the first page and immediately realize that this book is not for her.

"Kyaaa,System!Take this book away from me!"