The power of legendary skill.

Next day....။

(Y/n) heard the door knock from front door.She get up from bed lazily.She looked at the clock.It is 7 am.

(Y/n) walked out from her bedroom and opened the front door.

"Hello,miss (Y/n).I am Knight Captain Kaeya.I want to ask some question."
Kaeya introduced himself and looked at the girl.She is breathtakingly beautiful.Her enchanting (e/c) eyes are staring at him.

She is wearing (f/c) thin night gown loosely.He can almost see her cleavage.The girl still didn't notice her appearence.

"Oh My Barbato,I didn't know there is such a beauty in our city."
One of two knights behind Kaeya whispered to other.

"I felt like I found my love at this moment."
The other knight replied.

Strangely,Kaeya felt very uncomfortable at their word.Kaeya took off his fur coat and covered the girl.

He glared at them,causing the two trembled in fear.

"You two can go back.Before that,run 50 laps around the city."
Kaeya said.

"50 laps!!!Captain,please show mercy!"

Monstadt is a big city.If they run around 50 laps,their legs can not stand it.

"Do as I say before it became 100 laps."
Kaeya crossed his arms and said coldly.

"We will do it!"

Two knights run away without looking back.

"Miss (Y/n),can I come in?"
He asked politely.

(Y/n) gestured him to enter the house.She didn't know what question that Kaeya will ask her but she is sure that it will relate to her 'Mysterious Identity'.

Kaeya sit at the sofa.

"I am going to clean myself up.Could you please wait for a moment?."
(Y/n) said.

"Alright,take your time."
Kaeya said with smile.

##########
After (Y/n) entered her room,Kaeya stood up from sitting.He walked around the living room and checked the things.

'(Y/n)....she appeared suddenly in the city .Her past is unknown.She is the most suspicious person that could be 'Nameless'.'

Last night,Kaeya investigate every person that come to Mondstadt during the crisis as soon as he come back from Temple of Falcon.There is only one person.That person is (Y/n).

Even merchants and visitors from other countries didn't dare to come to Mondstadt at this moment.

'But she is like normal person.Am I overthinking?...No,'Nameless' is covering her face but she can't hide her height.(Y/n) is same height as her if I am not wrong.'
Kaeya thinks.
###########
In the bathroom...။

(Y/n) is soaking in the baththub.She sighed because System reported Kaeya actions.

"Sure enough,he is suspecting me.But...System....what wrong with my copy skill?"

[Copycat:You can only copy one skill from a person by doing some actions.The skill power is increased by 50%. Cooldown-1 hour.]

(Y/n) is sure that she didn't saw 'by doing some actions' part last night.

{Could it be bug?}
The system asked in confusion.

"Are you asking me back?"

{Host,I really don't know.But you can copy skill.So,it's fine.Right?}

"You are unreliable system."

{I am Mysterious God Level Pretender System.}

"....."