Aftermath:The End.

Lore will not be accurate.
######################

(Y/n) looked up and down at Rostam.

He is tall and his blue hair are tied up like a pony tail.His smile is like a gentle breeze.With his handsome face,he can even rank as husbando.

If Rosalyne is like a fire,then Rostam is like a water.They are perfect couple.

(Y/n) felt that her heart become painful.She screamed in her mind.

'Damn Hoyoverse!You dare to kill him off for the plot sake!Why don't you just give them happy ending?!'

"What's wrong,(Y/n)?"
Rostam asked when he noticed (Y/n) suddenly quiet.

"No,I am fine.Wait!I am wearing the mask!How did you know my name?"
(Y/n) asked in surprise.

"I know not only your name but also your another identity,Nameless."
Rostam said with smile.

(Y/n) -(O.O).This mean he know that I am not from this world?

"(Y/n),I don't know why you hide your identity.I mean you are powerful enough to cutting down the corrupted fate.May be you must have your reason?"
Rostam continued to say.

'No!You don't know anything!I am just a normal person who was suddenly dragged to this world by the system. '
(Y/n) said in her mind.

{Host,I am not the one who teleported you.}
The system responded immediately.

'I don't care!'

{.....}

"You still don't answer my question."
(Y/n) ignored the System and said.She took off her mask from her face since other party know her screct.

"Everyone who can't go to the other side know your identity about Nameless.But they don't care about you because they only want to make up for their regret."
Rostam explained.

"So,you are basically a ghost."

"Yes."
Rostam nodded.He continued with relaxed voice,

"But I think my time is coming soon."

"(Y/n),where do you think that Rosalyne and I met ?"
Rostam looked at the lake.His face show the nostalgic expression.

"That is exactly this place.She was sitting among the flowers and singing the song.I was just happened to pass by.But I stopped and listened to her song.It made me feel relax."

"And she noticed me listening to her song and blushed.Then,she run away without looking back."

"The place where I confessed my love to her is in Mondstadt.In front of Lord Barbatos Statue,I kneel in front of her with the calla liliy flowers in my hand.She like calla lily flowers."

"We always take a stroll around Mondstadt with our hand holding each other.Watch at sun set at Starfall cliff.Those days were the happiest day of my life."

"But the good things were never last long,the Khaenri'ah disaster caused many abyss invasions around the Teyvat.Lord Barbatos left Mondstadt to stop the disaster just like other gods."

"A lot of people died because of abyss energy entering their body.Rosalyne was also affected.I can't do anything apart from watching her suffer."
Rostam sighed with emotions.He continued,

"I died in the battle against Durin.I regret that I couldn't heal Rosalyne.Then,I saw Rosalyne was controlled by the abyss creature.I refused to go to the other side.So,I decided to stay by her side.During five hundred years,I learned many scrects.But I can't reveal too much.So,I can only tell you one thing."