Venti:You can do whatever you want to me!

This book reached above 1k read.Thank you very much for reading my book.

*Chongyun's Adventure*

Lore will not accurate

########################
[[Angel's Share]]

"Here is your grape juice."
Diluc said as he looked at the beautiful girl that keep staring at him with bright eyes full of star.

"Thank you."
(Y/n) said and her eyes are on Diluc which make Diluc feel a little uncomfortable.

[You can copy only one skill from following.

1.DAWN:Releases intense flames to knock nearby enemies back, dealing Pyro DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies forward and deals massive Pyro DMG to all enemies in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its destination.
Requirement:You know.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

2.Pyro Fusion:Infuse your weapon with pyro element for five minutes.Cool down-3 minutes.
Requirement:Drink Grape Juice made by him.]

'Its only two skills.'

(Y/n) choose option two without hestitation.This legendary skill is very unfair and unreliable.It is like there is SSR weapon but its locked behind paywall.

And (Y/n) can't afford the price.She has her own principles.

She sipped the grape juice and found that the taste is very refreshing.In short,its very delicious.

{Ding...congratulation for completing the mission.Reward:magic pen.

Magic Pen:It can be controlled to write by owner's mind.It can change ink colors and will never run out of ink.}

(Y/n) stored magic pen to system space.Even though it is good item,it is not useful for her at the moment.

But (Y/n) noticed the boy wearing the green cape entered the bar and sit on the stool next to her.He is holding the lyre in his hand.There is Anemo vision hanging on his cloth.

(Y/n) immediately recognized that this bard is Venti,the real Anemo Archon.The guy who spread false rumors about her.
###############

Venti didn't know that (Y/n) is looking at him.He take out all the coins he earned today and put them on the table.

"One bottle of dandelion wine!"

Diluc counts the coins and said,

"You still need three thousand mora."

"It was seven thousand mora yeaterday!How did the price going up to the sky like Liyue's fireworks?!"

"This is business."

"You are too cruel."

"Well,I am better than the god who is ignore his believers."
Diluc said.

Venti felt that he is shot down by arrow.Although Diluc didn't know his identity,that god is still him!