Dottore

Warning:Kidnapping.

Lore will not be accurate.
###############################

After (Y/n) finished all commissions at SpringVale,it is almost evening.

"It's time to go home."
(Y/n) said to herself.

SpringVale and Mondstadt isn't far.So,(Y/n) decided to walk instead of teleport skill.She want to enjoy the breath of fresh air and Cider lake 's scenery.

"Yes,this is how my life should be.No danger and...mmph!"
Before she could finish her word,her mouth was covered by white piece of cloth from behind.

"Don't move or I will kill you."
The man's voice sounded.His sound is deep and calm.As if everything is under his control.(Y/n) could hear his steady breathing.

(Y/n) could also feel that there is sharp blade on her neck.If she move a bit,it could slit her throat.

'Oh f**k,why?!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind.She just want to enjoy the nature.

Where did this kidnapper pop out from nowhere?!

And she want to sleep.

'No!I must not!'

'No....'
.
.
.
{Ahhh!Host!What happened?!}
The System shouted.He took a nap and woke up.Then,he saw that his Host's unconscious body is in arms of unknown man with mask.There is also debuff.

[Doctor's sleeping medicine:Make you fell asleep for 3 hours.]

The System immediately searched the info of the man.

[Name:Dottore.He is......]

Hisssss!

I just took off my eyes on you for a while and you are already in the arms of another Harbinger!

The System amazed at his Host ability to attract danger even without doing nothing.This kind of ability is against the sky.

The System started to panick.He can't get out and kill this guy because of the Main System's rules.He can't wake up (Y/n) either because there is debuff.

However,Dottore carried (Y/n)  like a princess.

His movement are careful as if (Y/n) is fragile little doll.

He looked at (Y/n) soft and delicate face.
###############################

"Ugh...where am I?"
(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes.When her vision gradually clear,she found herself sitting on a chair.

And her hands and legs are tied by rope.

(Y/n) looked around.She is in the center of the room.There is a lamp hanging from the ceiling above her head.

{Host.}
The System's low voice sounded.

'System,where are you when I got kidnapped?'
(Y/n) asked.Normally,the System alway warn her if there is danger.

{Sorry,I took a nap.But don't worry.Nothing happened.}

'You are always like this.Well,who kidnap me?'
(Y/n) sighed.She knew very well about this system after being with him for so long.Being angry is no use here.So,she asked the most important question.

{The person who kidnapped you is Dottore.The 2nd harbinger of Fatui.}

"Dottore!Why did he appear here?"
He appeared in manga and he look exactly like mad scientist.But he didn't make his appearence in game.

But he didn't make his appearence in game