A/N:About What I Want To Say.

I am listening to the Genshin login music when writing this

I am listening to the Genshin login music when writing this.This is the longest (A/n) that I ever wrote for this story.

So,we basically concluded our Mondstadt Arc.

Yay!🥳

But this doesn't mean that the characters from Mondstadt will not appear in the future plot.

But what do you think about Character X (Y/n) chapters?

There are some characters that doesn't still appear in this first Arc.I will write for them in future.

When I write this book,my intention is to create story that appeared in my mind.I thought that it was funny.So,I gather up my courage and write this one.

I was like this.

"I don't care about mistakes as long as I am happy!"(Yes,this is true.XD)

Since this is fanfiction the lore will not be completely accurate.

If this follow the original story exactly,what is the point of reading fanfiction?

So,I twisted the lore a bit while maintaining the original story as much as I can.

In this way,(Y/n) will have her own lore and own role in this story.

Personality of (Y/n) is basically normal person and afraid of death.She can be fangirling,angry,sad,happy and make many mistakes.I think that this is the most common and relatable to any of us.

You already know at this point that (Y/n) is reincarnation of someone from the past.At first,I want to write that reincarnation's appearence is same as (Y/n).But I think that idea is too simple.So,I decided to make that appearence is different but still the same soul.

Btw,(Y/n)'s past life name is also (Y/n)🤭.(spoiler.)

Since this is Reader's story.I will not describe your appearence in detail.Even your past life appearence is up to your imagination!

Besides,I hope that I give our Signora aka Rosalyne a good ending.To be honest,I am also hidden Signora main.Believe me.I even saved primogem for her.I always want to give her a happy ending.

So,the Real Crimson Witch of Flame is in (Y/n)'s consciousness and is sealed by our System forever.

About the reason why Venti exchange gnosis for (Y/n)'s life.Well,I hope you will figure it out yourself.(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

About System.
There are three system in this story.The Mysterious God level Pretender System(Our Own System),The Narrative System(Passive System) and finally,The Main System.The Main System can issue important missions at any time.

About love interests.Genshin have too many husbandos and waifus.And they are increasing every months.If I write them all,I dare not imagine what will happen to me.So,I decided to write 30-45 chapters per region.Within that limit,I will try to write them all *-*.

I don't write child genshin characters or characters that have child appearence as love interest.This book will have no definitive love interests.I have no right to decide on that.Its up to readers.My job is to write it all XD.

About other characters(oc)/npc.
The world of genshin isn't fun if there is no npc.So,I plan to create ocs /npcs that won't take too much space in the story.We need some npc reactions too.

Lastly,I want to say is to you who is reading this story.

Imagine that I keep writing and updating the chapters and there is no one read.My motivation will lose quickly.

It happened after updating first chapter.

And I saw someone read it.My motivation soared to the sky and started to write new chapters.

After that,I am seeing that more and more people enjoy this story.It makes me happy.

I finished this first arc because of you.Yes!It's because of all your support.

Thank you guys.I love you all🥰.

Let's go to Liyue together!Let's aim for another 35 chapters!Huhuhu...I can't wait to write this arc.
*excited healer noise*

Art by alie00p .

Goodnight🥰.