Chapter 6

Third person's view

Back at the silver moon pack, the alpha, Andrew Jackson was busy in his office when one of his guards dash to his office

Andrew was annoyed but when he look at the face of his guard, he knew something was wrong

"What's the problem? " He asked.

"Alpha there are someone who wants to see you" He said and bow to his alpha. He knew that they have to respect him.

He nodded at the guard and he followed it. They went outside and near the boarder. They saw a man standing outside of it and some guards ready to kill if it attack

"What do you want" Andrew spat, he doesn't want any fight and he is annoyed.

"Where is your omega? " He said in a calm tone.

"Excuse me? Why would I tell you? And who? " Confused Andrew asked the man but he just laugh.

"The girl you beat! The girl you abused! WHERE IS SHE?!? " every word he said, his tone gets higher.

"She runaway" He said, ashamed. He shouldn't have beat her. She was his mate and he just reject her.

"WHAT!? "  He was now shaking of rage. But he managed to calm a bit.
Still Andrew was confused by this man.

"Where is Mariah Anderson? " He asked in a calm tone.

"She is dead. Killed by his own daughter" He looked at Andrew and he's eyes we're ready to kill

"SHE DIDN'T KILL HER PARENTS YOU MORRONS, YOU WILL BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU DONE TO HER. SHE WILL GET HER REVENGE AND YOU SO CALLED ALPHA WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT TO HER. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MESSING WITH" The man ran away shifted into his brown wolf (pic above)and Dissapear from the woods.

Andrew suck all those information but the question floats in his mind.

'What does he mean revenge? '

'Is she really that important'

'Who was that man'

He went back to his bedroom to rest when lulu came in.

"Hey there handsome" She purred at him. He felt disgusting by her. Neither that she open her legs to every man she saw but want to be the Luna of the silver moon pack.

Though without a luna the pack will be weak. So Andrew made the decision that he wil regret in the future.