Chapter 12

Trevor

(Yehey.. He finally has a pov)

Looking at the window, I sigh. Little Ezra hasn't come back. I know I shouldn't be worried, I mean, she is the moon goddesses daughter but still, I felt like something's gonna go wrong.

There was knocking coming from my door, I yelled at them to come in.

The door opened fast and there stood Christan with a bruised Ian on his shoulder supporting him.

"You need to heal him" I nodded. He slowly put him on my bed and he slowly take his shirt. Ian hissed in pain but his eyes are still closed.

Humming to myself, I focus on my energy and close my eyes. Feeling my energy transported to my hands, I hold his hands and started to whisper enchanted words.

Soon, I hear a grunt, smiling in approval. I whispered until he healed.

He rested when I was done, not wanting to disturb him, I signal Chris to follow me out of the door. Closing it after, I look at him.

"Where's the princesa" He looked away. I narrow my eyes at him.

"She was caught" He scratch the back of his neck. My eyes must be wide as a owl.

"She what? " I whisper-yell to him. He gulp. Even though he is a vampire , I was much stronger than him.

"She was caught by his mate" He look away embarrassed.

"You mean the king? " He nodded, sighing.

"She was carried back to the castle. Now they are cuddling like lovey dovey. " He gag.

"I thought she hates him? " He sigh. She always told us that she doesn't have a mate and if she had, she rather die.

"Well first, she ran away, then got caught, then They started to crying then they were wrapped in each other's arms"he shrugged and I stiffen a laugh.

Seriously? All those years and they still act like some babies.

" Well, I'm going to her later, make sure this that Ian is rested and he's wounds heal"I instruct him which he returns with a salute.

I smack his head before proceeding to Ezra's office. Sighing. Looking at the interior I can't seem to get the feeling that she is in danger.

Shaking my negative thoughts, I exit the room and headed to the palace.

|•|•|•|•|

Knocking on the window, I waited patiently to be opened. Once it was, I went in

There stood ezra, her hair was messy, puffy eyes, her outfit was replaced by a big t-shirt. Sniffing it, I know it was from his mate.

When she saw me, she hugged me for dear life. She began to shake in fear, comforting her was best I could do.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" She violently shake her head. Instinct kicked in and I started to spot if there was any injuries in her.

She chuckled. "I'm not hurt, physically but hurt mentally"

"What do you mean? " She sigh, she moved from my embrace and sat on the bed, she patted the side of her and I oblige from the message she gaved.

"He won't leave me fucking alone"she stated angerly, nodding my head.

" Your amused with this"she grumpily stated which I chuckle.

"Hey, he's your mate. It's not a bad thing he's possessive" She looks at me in disbelief.

"I already told you, I don't want a mate" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, said the girl who cuddle in his mate's arms" She goes pale, I smirked at this.

"How's my little delsoza doin? " She changed the subject.

"She's looking for you, though I told her that she was visiting her daddy" I tease at her which earned me a punch.

Groaning, "I want to leave" She stated coldly. That gets me to stand up.

"No" Two words made her look at me in horror.

"No means no, your not going, your going to fix whatever problem you and your mate has" The stubborn wolf didn't listen.

"No, I want to leave, right now" She exclaim angrily.

Forced her to sit, I mutter a spell on her. Breaking myself to her, I jump from the window.

I was in a few meters away when I hear a scream. Then I loud growl proceeds.

Last thing I heard was.

"Who the hell is in here"