Chapter 11

Third person's point of view

Alex was walking in the woods. She just lost the king's guards so she know she doesn't have to face the king.

She was walking when she heard a rustling sound near. She just ignored it, she thought that it was just an animal.

She was almost out of the territory when she was grabbed by an arm. She tried to fight it but the hold was to strong.

She then noticed tingling sensation on her body. She gasped, 'no no it can't be' she said in her mind.

She look up to see a very angry and very concerned king. She was shaking, not by the cold or the aura of the king, but she was afraid that he was gonna reject her like his ex-mate.

"Why did you run princess? I thought you don't want to have a mate! " She stay silent, well she can't really speak.

"Tell me why? " This voice was full of authority and she whimper. She doesn't like alpha's or King's it always boss around people like her.

Nathan was confused why she would run away, when she finally caught her, she didn't reply to his question. His wolf was very angry, when his mate didn't answer so he took control and used the alpha's voice on her.

When he heard her whimper, Nathan took control. He lift up his mate's chin and force her to look at him. He saw fear, confusion and anger in her eyes.

She pushed him and was about to run away again when he growled.

She stopped and look at him, annoyed. "Mine" He growled at hug her, sniffing her scent to calm him down.

She rolled her eyes. 'Typical alpha's' she said in her head. 'He's hot' Emily stated which she earned by a scoff by her human.

'Hot my ass' Emily laugh at her.

She didn't noticed that she was lifted in the air and was carried by his mate. She hit him hard, but he didn't even flinch.

She growled annoyed. All her energy was used on the run so she closed her eyes and fell into darkness.

Nathan noticed small snores from his mate, he look at her at when he saw her, his cold heart started to beat in a sync. He never thought that this woman in her arms can make his heart beat.

When they arrived and the palace, he went to his room and gently lay his mate. He kissed her forehead and went out gently closing the door.

He went to his office and saw Andy and Ethan patiently waited for him. When they heard the door open they immediately stand up and bow to there king.

Nathan sat on his swivel chair and looked at the two wolfs.

"So tell me all about her" His voice was cold as ice.

Ethan cleared his throat which make the two snapped there head to him. "Her name is Alexa Anderson but she prefers people call her Alex, she was mute since she was 5 and... She was physically abused by her old pack. "

"Where are they now?" His eyes where black from anger. He hated the pack where his mate came from and by the story, he wanted blood but control it anyway.

"There... Physically injured your highness"

Andy tried to change the subject. "My king.. Do you know why she run away when she saw you? "

Nathan shoke his head. "No.. I think there is more to the story what you said but.. Did she opened up to anyone when she was on your pack? "

They both shoke there head. "She usually sit on her room reading and only come out when she is hungry or needed to go to the bathroom" Andy stated. Nathan sigh.

"She was comfortable in Andy's presence, I think there was something in her old pack that reminds her of him" Ethan pointed at Andy.

"Very well then, find some information about her and I want it by tomorrow" They nodded there head before disappear behind the door.

Nathan sigh. He can't believe that his mate is mute. But he promised himself that he would do anything just for his mate to open up. Starting today.