Chapter 10

Nathaniel's point of view

I was sitting on my chair on the office when drake, my beta, charge in my office.

"Nate, you need to get ready for the ball" He was my friend when I was still a pup, I trust him. Though he know what my temper is and he know what I wanted all my life.

A mate.

I searched every where for her but no to avail. My mom said that I should wait and dad said that I need a queen to help me. So they come up with a plan to find my mate by this ball.

"What time is it? " He look at his watch. "It's 5:23 pm why? " I stand up.

"It's time to find my mate" He smirked. "I can't wait to find the woman to tame you" I hit his head.

"Dude, that hurt" He rub his head. I role my eyes.

I went to my room, there I saw the suit that Im gonna wear.

I wore it and look at my self in the reflection of the mirror. I nod at my appearance and went down stairs. There I saw my family and drake.

"Dude, you look.. Good" Drake said. I smirked. "I know"

"Cocky much" I hear my sister says. I look at herself and I smirked. Her dress really outdone it. She look beautiful but me wanna tess her.

"Mmm.. You look.. Okay" I waved at her. She turned red and about to hit me but mom stop her.

"Uh uh uh no fighting" She stuck her tongue at me. I glare at her.

I ignore them. "Son, are you ready about this? " My dad said. I nodded at him.

A few minutes later, we are ready to enter the stage. The host introduce us one by one. When it was my turn, the crowd bow down to me, I feel proud at myself. I scan the crowd and when I landed on a girl in the corner, everything went into a blur.

"Mate, mate"  My wolf, Cole said. I walked towards her, she snapped out of the trance and said something to the man Besides her.

I recognize the man as Andy. The beta of the black moon pack. She walked towards the door and I growl.

She can't leave. All the werewolf bow again but she keeps on walking to the door until she ran towards the woods.

I howl in rage. How could she ran away. I mind link all my men to follow her.

I went near andy and he bow in respect.

"What could I do for you your highness"i was about to speak when the alpha, Ethan came out of nowhere and spoke. He didn't look in our way but behind.

" Hey Alex, I finally kick those losers who-"he stop talking when he saw me. He bow down and look at Andy with a questioness look.

"Where's Alex?" Ethan said. Whose Alex?

"She ran away! I don't know why" Andy said. Maybe Alex is her name.

"Whose Alex? Alpha what are you talking about and why did I know you have my mate? " Every word came from my mouth was getting colder by the minute.

"Mate? But I thought-" He pause. His eyes widen.

"Oh shit" They both said.

"Who is Alex!! " I use my command voice or alpha's voice perhaps.

They bow down at me. "She is the girl we found in the woods when we were having a run your highness" Ethan said.

"So she is a rouge, is she .. " I pause what to say. Is she born as a rouge?

"No my king, she run away that's why she became a rouge" Andy said, he knows what was I talking about.

"Why did she ran away? " They gulp.

"She said, well wrote down that she... She...." There was hate when he said this. She what.??

"What? " They look at me, there was sadness in there eyes.

"She was abused" My wolf growl at that, how dare they abused my mate.

"She didn't said much well wrote actually what happened but she did say that she was rejected by her previous mate" Ethan said.

"What pack? "

"Silver moon pack" All I see is red. How dare they abused my mate.

"My king... I already solve the problem" Ethan said.

"Good and what are you talking about that she wrote that said? " Is there a problem with her?

"My king.. She's mute"