Chapter 16

It's been a few weeks since I arrived here, a few weeks since I was trapped. A few weeks since I seen my daughter.

My wolf was pacing back and forth in my head. She really want to ran but afraid of being caught. Shakily I storm out of the palace and went for a walk. Glad not seeing anyone, I torn my clothes off and place them in a tree stump.

I close my eyes and let the transformation ease. I felt like my bone cracks but it was natural. Not a few moments later, I was in four.

Dodging through trees, I ran as fast as my paws can carry.

I was near the pack boarder. Once I passed, I howl. I let my wolf take control, giving her the best instinct as possible. I was almost at my favorite place to rest when I heard rattling in the trees. I didn't mind it and continue to run. Two meters away from the waterfall, I saw three rouges sitting in the meadow. I looked at them clearly if I can identify if it's from my pack.

Sighing that's it's not from mine. I quietly sneek upon them. Hearing something from the bush. They growled.

Then in instinct, a Auburn wolf came out of the trees. Shifting in hance. She stood there nude of all this men.

She smirked. One by one, they shifted and I was glad I couldn't see the under due to me facing there backs.

"What are you doing in our land?" The brown hair man said in a raspy voice. Land? His land?

"Sorry to disturb you alpha but this land belongs to our now! " She smirked.

Alpha? This is a claim territory? Why did they smell so rouge-ish.

"This is my land and I'm not going anywhere" He said firmly.

"Oh but little Diego that's not polite to not bow to me you know! In fact I'm the king rouge" I mentally growled at that. I was still the leader.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but we meet her and she isn't like you" He gagged at her. She shakes in rage and prefer to attack them.

"Why you little!! Listen here you jerk. She ran away and left the responsibility" That was my cue. Shifting not caring if I'm nude. I came out of my hiding place.

"Then sorry pup but I didn't leave. In fact. I was just getting stronger" I smirked. She looks at me in bewildered then she smirked.

"Ah looks like the queen has finally show up. " I growl at her. "Your the rouge who has been terrorizing my members for years now your going to pay" I growl and shifted in mid air, landing on her. I extend my claws and rip her to shreds

She scream in pain. Wanting to have fun. I bit every ounce of her. She suddenly had the strength to push me of landing me in the ground.

She pounced on me. Rolling around the ground. Biting her in the nostrils. She growl. I claw her in her tummy , blood gushed out of her. Finishing, I snap her neck.

I look at the three men. It was them. My Nobel hero's. That was everything click. They were the rouge who help me became a leader. A thanked them and return to the palace. Where I belong and thankfully. The problems was now solved.