Chapter 2

We were all in the meeting room, all of the best warriors are here. My beta, Trevor, gamma amber and leader of warriors, jack are here too.

I ran over a thousand of rouge but most of them are on free term or running, some in houses, I really don't bother those who don't want to fight but aligned them with protection.

"This meeting we now scheduled is for a ambush in crescent moon pack" Most of them nodded. They knew my rules, they waited till I finished before they asked questions.

"Due to our spy, she said that their alpha is abusive" They keep quiet, I mean they know there nature, they held power so thats why they used it in a different way.

"And our soon to be alpha in the crescent moon pack has been in the rank of the most low of them all" . One of the warriors spoke. "Omega"

I nodded. "She's been physically and mentally abused by his own father, the members of that pack scared to approach the little kid and scared by there alpha"

"What about the luna, alpha" I look to where the voice and I give him the dead look.

They all gasp, all of our ambushes has never they experience the luna less pack.

"So, our little ambush has a little twist" I winked at them, they chuckled.

Hey, when it comes to my pack, I'm a flower, but in the outside of this territory, I'm a monster.

"What is it alpha? " A girl said, a think her name was daisy.

"Took the kid, trained her into a right way of an alpha, the former alpha will be punished in a different way" They look at me confused so I continue.

"I'm find a source for the abusive side of this alpha, once I found it, I'll find a way to get rid of this violence, in a painful way of course, he deserves a little pain due to his moves on his daughter" They nodded but still confused.

I mean, I kill people, no hesitation. And yet I'm gonna help this alpha.

"This is new to us so I think that the alpha is depressed in the lost of his Luna"

"So what's are plan alpha" Ian said. "Fight the one who's pride are to high, captured the others, if there's kid, easily handle them"

"I'll take care of the alpha, Trevor is gonna take care of the alpha daughter"

"Sounds like we have a plan" Amber stated.

"Let's get this over with" Jack groaned.

"Let's ambush tonight"