Chapter 15

Nathan

Confusion, anger, hurt, and betrayal. This where the emotions I felt. She averted my gaze. I look at her dumbfounded.

A lot of questions invade my minds. Is she lying? Those she really have a daughter? Is she not pure? When did it happen? Who is the father? And why did she made a baby of another man?

"Nate" My mate murmurs bringing me out of my thoughts. Gosh, even when she gave me nicknames, I still felt shivers in my spine.

"Nate.. " She lowly said it. I look at her. Emotionless. She gulp. She was about to say something but I took her in my arms and carry her bridal style.

She didn't argue but she held in me. I almost smile at the thought. Almost.

I carry her to the infirmary after mind linked the doctor.

I set her in the bed. She look at me curiously but I didn't held I contact.

How can I if your mate has a daughter?

Soon after the pack doctor came in. He looked at me then at my mate before bowing in respect.

"King alpha, Queen Luna" He murmured. I nod at him but Alexa look at him dumbfounded.

'Please checked if she really gaved birth' I mind linked the doctor. He look at her in suprise before nodding his head.

A few minutes of torture in curiosity past later. He excuse us to talk in private which I oblige.

Since where faraway from her ears he talked.

"My king, after a few minutes of examination, I conclude that she is pure innocent" I look at him, confusion came in my face.

He cleared his throat before continuing. "She's pure my king"

"Then why did she said that she has a daughter? " He think for a moment .

"I suppose you need to hear her story, I suggest that listening to her can answer your unanswered questions my Lord. She really is pure. She isn't touch in a sexual manner"

I nodded at him before dismissing. I went back to her and I sat next to the bed she currently in.

She look at me before turning her head away.

"Whose the father? " I know that she's not really pregnant in the few years ago but I really want to know where her mind will jump.

"No one"she muttered. I fake a raised eyebrow as saying that I need more information.

" I never really know whose father,not in the few years maybe, I'm currently caring but I don't give a shit. I love her and she's the best thing I ever got"she spoke. The love that swarms in her eyes tell me that she really love this girl.

"How did I get pregnant you asked? " She asked me as maybe seeing my look. I nodded hesitantly. "She's not really my daughter but we have some similarities and that's what I love about her. She's just like me but a little kid, she's the opposite of me, her dark red hair bouncing when she jump, the brown eyes I adored, she's perfect"

"How did you find her? " I asked. "I found her in the middle of the woods, there was a note saying that take care of my daughter delsoza, but there's a name at the back,it's says, Diana"

Diana? That name sounds very familiar.

"What's her last name? " She held a breath, I guess she wasn't expecting that.

"Well... " I trailed off seeing that she didn't answer me.

"Who? " She asked attempting to avoid it.

"The kid"

She gulp before muttering,  "You really don't want to know"

"Oh but I do"

I can barely hear her says next but I think I catch a little detail. Like. "..taken away, she's mine"