Chapter 22

Third person's view

Somewhere in the Royal's lands was deep secrets that cannot be unfold.

From the the kingdom was a cabin where a witch lived.

The girl approaches the witch and made a deal with her.

"Tell you what? If you make me the potion, I will help you find your mate" She was bragging the witch but due to the witches determination of a mate, she agreed.

She gived the potion to the girl while the girl laugh her butt of.

"Now this potion will make him come to me" She said wickedly, the witch watching her felt pitty for her

In the woods where the three friends hang out, Trevor felt a pain in his heart. He groan in pain while the two of his friends help him.

"Trevor, what's wrong? " Amber spoke. "It's our queen, she's going to a depression in a few minutes and there nothing that can take it off, she's seeking for revenge after this"

Trevor was connected to the moon goddess, in fact three of them was sent from the goddess to protect her daughter.

Trevor is a man with future feeling. He can feel what will happen to the daughter of the goddess , amber was a different case. She is a stone for the goddess child.

She is a comforter when it comes to the goddess's child.

Jack is a protector, when the queen was into trouble, he leaps into her to save her but due to this case, he can't, he only can when she was out of the territory of the royals.

"So you mean? She will feel-? " Amber was lost of what Trevor said.

"It means that, she felt rejected, and betrayed" She gasped while Jack was trying to calm down.

"I hope your senses are wrong trev"amber said.

" I really hope not A"

In the palace where the king alpha sat on his office doin business when he heard banging in his door.

He thought it was Alexa so he said 'come in' whoever the person is

The door open and along came the person he don't want to deal with right now.

"Hey handsome" She purred at him. He snicker at her not liking the way she dress.

"What do you want lily" He replied coldly. She winch at his tone but try not to show but Nathan already did.

"I want is you" She said seducively but he just scoff at her.

"Get out" He said, still not looking at her. But she has other plans. She went near him and sat at his lap.

"What the f-" He was cut by smashed lips onto his. He started to feel dizzy and he close his eyes.

Just then, he heard a smash coming from the door. He look up and saw Alexa with her hands in her mouth while struggling to not the tears fall.

He pushed lily but she just cling on him. She look at him, betrayed in her eyes before changing to anger.

And for a long time, she uttered the three words in thirteen years.

When he heard those words, he collapsed.

"I hate you"