Chapter 6

Looking at the cameras that my spies had put on Andrews office, we're making me feel nauseous. He was fucking a slut in his office not realizing that he has a son.

"This disgust me" I said to amber. "Then why are you looking at it"

"I don't really know" She chuckled.

"So what's the plan, alpha" She teased me. She know I hated when she called me That

"Right.. " I rolled my eyes. " Based on the information our spies had gathered, we know the exact location of every guard on his territory"

"Actually, all his guard are not doing there goddam jobs" Trevor exclamed. I don't blame him, I mean, he only sends two fuckin guards in a place.

"You know he's a cretino" They all rolled there eyes. They know I can't really curse so I used Italian language to be a little guide.
I look at the other camera and saw the bitch, lulu, fucking another man. Seriously these guys are perfect for each other, even when she's marked, she still sleeped everywhere.

I clicked another camera, I look at the child. He was just like me only he's there son. He's treated like a slave in there and I can't wait to feel there blood in my hands. There screams as I whipped every ounce of there body, slid the knife on there body leaving a scar, torture them until they -

"Alexa control yourself" I look at Trevor in confusion but realized that I was clutching the laptop in force and my canines sprung in my mouth, and I was sure as hell my eyes where dark.

"Right, sorry" He nodded at me before we continue the plan.

|•|•|•|

"Ian you got the plan" I asked ian. "Yes ezra for the hundredth time"he rolled his eyes but instantly shut up with the death glare I sent him.

" I just want everything to go as plan, you know"he nodded his head in understanding, I had told my story of this pack and he was fuming at the end.

'On your signal alpha' I hear dinda, one of the rouge warriors mind linked me.

Count in three... Two... One... CHARGE!!! ' I yell to our  linked and all the warriors charge at the warriors of the silver moon pack.

They were to shocked to either moved or to fight back. I didn't care if this wolfs die. They treat me like shit and now it's my revenge.

"what the fuck is happening" I hear someone yelled and instantly I smirked. Right as plan, and your too foolish to realize that.

"Hello to you to alpha Andrew" I smirked at him. He look at me in disgust and in rage but deep in his eyes, I know he was afraid.

"Who the fucking are you" He screamed at me. I just chuckled at him.

"You really forgot about me, have you? What about the notes that I send you" He had a horrified looked on that made my smirked grew.

"Oh is the prostituta scared" I mocked him.

"Prostituta? " He asked confused.

"Oh Andre still now you didn't read a book, your still the jerk five years ago? " I glare at him.

"Alexa! " He muttered but heard it loud and clear.

"Oh no, it's not Alexa alpha, it's ezra" I change my voice, in a masked I wear, he could familiarize me.

"What happened to lulu? Where's that puttana? Where is that fucking slut" I growled at him.

"Don't get her in this" He growled loudly, I didn't even flinch.

"Hmm.. " I clink my tongue. "What about I don't know, little Owen" I smirked at him.

"Wha-" I cut him off. "To late" I smirked before he can register what's happening, a warrior attacked him and he was layed in the ground, unconscious.

I shook my head before heading to where lulu was at when I saw the screen.

And my suspicion was right, she was laying in the arms of a man, she fall for it

I clapped at her, he instantly bolted and look at me wide eyes.

"Good job, William, your job is done and make sure to get rid of the sexual rats this whore done" He nodded and rushes out of door leaving me and lulu behind.

"How was your pleasure, cagna" I smirked at her. "You really thought that man was willing to sex with you"

"Let me tell you cagna, those men's where mine,.. Opss I removed all sexual attempts from you" She has a shocked expression on her face, all those men she thought wanna fuck her was pitying her. They know what I was willing to do.

"What about owen, is he really the alpha's son or one of your hook ups" Her face fell.

"You bitch" She screamed. "Is it you whose the bitch here cagna?" I coldly said which she shiver in fear.

"Times up bitch, it's time for you to face torture" I snapped my hands and she feel into unconsciousness.

"You mess with the wrong chick, cagna"