Chapter 9

Nathan

Looking at the window, the wind blow in the air, trees sway, leaves fall from trees. The woods was always calm but why can't I be?

Receiving an invite to Greenwood pack was in expected. They say that they would need our help to solve this rouge problem. I was about to protest but drake interfere. Now heading to the North side, we traveled to the pack.

Looking at the window was plain boring. You can only see trees. Well, we are in the woods so it's hard to see a building until we arrive at the territory.

Arriving at the territory was exhausting. There were guards patrolling the perimeter. The grounds was deserted. No children playing until this rouge problem is solved. No one is allowed to go outside.

With a long deep sigh, we went to the Packhouse, greeted by there alpha.

Once the introduction was done, they leed us to a guest room. Laying in the bed, not caring about my baggage, I slept for the journey tires me.

I woke up from guards running around, shouting commands at someone. Rubbing my eyes, I went out to see the trouble. Opening the door, I almost hit the alpha.

"Sorry to awake you your majesty but we caught a rouge in the perimeter" I nodded at him. Gesturing him to lead me to this rouge. Walking down the basement, there I saw men's guarding a cell.

Taking a closer look, it was a male. I went near the bars and look at him. He just gave me a blank look.

"Who do you work from" Alpha Ryan said. He just rolled his eyes, then showing his mouth that was covered by a cloth. Taking it from his mouth, they asked again.

"Who do you work from" He just chuckled. "My alpha" He stated in a duh tone. We look at each other , not knowing the situation. Ryan punched him in the guts which earn a hiss from him. He was injected with wolfsbane, silver handcuffs and he was chain in the wall.

"Your a rouge, a rouge doesn't have an alpha" He looked at me, there was an evil glint in his eyes. "Ahh, so this is the infamous king. Poor you, alpha wouldn't like if you were here" He cowed at me. Pissed, a punch him in the face, blood coming from his nose.

"Who's your alpha" I stated,angered. Though the pup just gived me a blank look. "Sorry to burst your bubble but, sh-he can't be revealed" He was about to say something else, I think I was the only one who caught up with that.

"Just give us the fucking name" Impatient drake demanded. The rouge looked at us like we were joking. He just bow his head before saying the deepest voice I heard like it wasn't his.

"He's someone you know king alpha, though you will be shocked by his appearance. Though the gender is upside down, He was someone you know better than anyone else, he was someone named.. " He was cutted when he felt into unconscious. They looked at me worriedly, drake came up to me and patted my arm.

"Man, don't listen to him" I shake my head, there was something hidden in that message. But I can't point my fingers into it.

"He said that the gender is upside down, so that means the he is a she" They snapped there heads at me. "What do you mean he's a she, no woman can be that dangerous"

"Your right, I just can't point what the message means" They nodded at me, they were just like me, confused about it all.

I walked back to my room, thinking about it all, eventually I arrived at the room, I'm staying, laying in the bed, I started to catch some zz's but failed.

I look at the clock besides me and it reads 3:45, standing up, I went back down the stairs. I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard people whispering.

Since I was a Royal, my werewolf senses are higher than average wolfs. It was coming down the dungeon.

Slowly down I went to avoid accident, I hear them loud and clear.

"What are you doing here? " I recognize that voice as the rouge we investigated.

"Saving your ass, that's what" This voice was feminine, her voice was like something I would wanna hear everyday and I won't get tired of it. What's happening to me?

"You better go before they see you" The rouge said.

"Shut up Ian, I'm getting you out of here wither you like it or not" She said in a strict voice making the rouge whimper in submition

After a couple of minutes, someone spoke, "you know he's here right? " Someone sigh, guessing it was the girl, she spoke.

"I know, that's why, I need to get you out of here- dammit.. What kind of chains are these"

"Finally, now Chris here are helping you now go" I hear footsteps echoing.

"What about you"

"Get out you little monkey and don't bother me" Then silence.

"Get out, I know your there" This time, the voice was manly. And how did he/she found me. Slowly coming out of my hiding spot, I growl at him/her.

"Easy there, pup" Guessing it was a man, I charged at him. He quickly dodged it and aimed for my sides, bending it, I hiss in pain.

"Who's a good dog and get out before I kill you" He laugh maniacally. I growl at him not liking the dis respect. I flip him and I climb in front of him, while holding him in place.

"Look whose vulnerable now" I smirked. He  began to breathe heavily, he gulp.

"G-get up" He stuttered, I shrugged but I still didn't moved.

He began to squirm under me and while he was moving around, he accidentally rubbed my man at the bottom, making it excited. I stood shocked.

Noticing this, he blush. Wait blush?

"M-move" Coming back to my thoughts, I smirked knocking him out. Once he was unconscious, I went to my car carrying him in my shoulder and putting him at the back.

Driving to the palace, I mind link my men to ready a room in my dungeon, there I can make him suffer more.

Arriving, I dashed to the corridor and hurriedly put him in the cells.

Once he gained conscious, he began to shake. Spotting me, he charged but stopped by the bars with wolfsbane, he holds it, tight not even flinching.

"Get me out of here, you jerk" He shouted, though he's voice was now feminine.

"No can do" I smirked, he bang in the bars before stopping and looking at me dead in the eyes. Due to his masked covering his face, I can't really identify him

"Now, who are you" He gave me a blank look, like a look saying that don't mess with me.

"Let me repeat again, who are you" He just look at me. He is starting to get to my nerves.

"Who are you" I used my alpha tone on him.

"A human" He said sarcastically. Holding the bridge of my nose I tried to calm down.

"Why we're you helping the rouge" He shrugged, I took step forward and punch him. He looked at me shocked, he smirks evilly at me but his eyes tells something different.

"Whose your king" He look at me like I was crazy before the un expected.

"We don't have a king" He stated coldy.

"Then who was the person who make rouge do his dirty work"

Silence.

I punch him again only harder.

"This is what you do to your mate" He murmured but still I pretend not to hear it

Punch, kick he started to cough blood and his body was covered in blood.

Curious about his face, I tried to grab it only stopped by a hand. It was his hand.

"Don't take my mask"he growled at me.

" To late"I snatched his masked and gasped. Impossible.

"Surprise, Nate"