Chapter 16

I woke up from a soft surface, I tried to stand up but something or someone was cradling me. I inched my head and saw it was Nathan. I gasp, I tried to squirm in his hold but he grunted and hold me tighter.

I sigh, great, I really need to go to the bathroom. I tapped his cheeks, trying to wake him up but no to avail.

Instantly I had an idea. This would be very awkward but I need to do this.

I started kissing the corner of his eyes, then nose, I then peck him on the lips. He grunt but slowly opened his eyes, he smile at me.

"Good morning, love" He's husky voice sent shiver to my spine. I blushed, he called me love.

I give him a stern look, which he raised an eyebrow. I pointed at the bathroom and he scowl but gently let me go. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. Leaning in it I had to steady my racing heart.

I did my business and brushed my teeth, Nathan given me a toothbrush not so long ago. Finishing, I look at myself in the mirror. My red hair in a completely mess, my green eyes brighter than I last saw them, the scars from my face was now fading, I smile.

I gently walked out of the bathroom and saw Nathan sitting in the bed. He looked at me before smiling.

I smile at him before going out of the door to the kitchen. I took a pan and was about to start cooking when a hand grabbed mine. I gasp and hit the person grabbed me, I heard a groan and shocked when it was Nathan.

My eyes widened in horror, did I just hit him?

I cowardly step back. He moved his hands in the air and I close my eyes waiting for the impact but nothing came. I felt a hand came to my cheeks, I slowly open my eyes meeting Nathan's blue one which held confusion

"Princess, I'm sorry I scared you, but remember I am not gonna hurt you, okay? " I nodded at him.

"And besides, we have maids who can cook for us, so no need for you in the kitchen" I shook my head. I want to cook, the kitchen is always a special place for me and cooking can make me feel safe.

He's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he was about to speak but I cut him of by giving him a glare signaling let me be.

He took a deep sigh before sitting in the counter and looking at me.

I started to cook some pancakes, bacon, and some eggs. Few minutes later, I put the meal in front of Nathan. I put some plate and  utensils. He took some pancakes and gently put it in his mouth. He looked at me while chowing his food before swallowing it.

He looked at me before smiling. "It's amazing lexa, your amazing cook"I smile and blush at his compliment, no one was ever giving me those, either they eat it or throw it.

" Whose an amazing cook? "I look at the person and realize it was drake. " Lexa here cooked some delicious masterpiece "I blushed again.

" No way, let me get the judge of that "he took a piece before shoveling it in his mouth. He chowed it slowly before swallowing.

He was suddenly in front of me. I gasp in shocked. " Your food is amazing Luna, even better than Nathan here"Nathan growl at his friend. I smile but give him the looks.

"What's with that look" I took the notepad and pen before writing:

Don't call me Luna, okay? Just call me Alex

"But-" I give him a stern look which he dramatically raise his hands in surrender.

"Gees.. Woman your looks can kill" I roll my eyes at this. He then eat what I cooked and I smile in appreciation.