Chapter 14

Ethan gulp lowly while he started to come close to me. Once he was in front of me, he hesitantly hugged me. This is like the most awkward hug ever.

I sigh, remembering the times when we were still close. Those memories I hold in my heart and I remember them all to well.

I hug him, showing him, I miss him so much. Our awkward hug turned to a genuine hug.

Pulling away, I smile at him which he returns. I was about to speak when I was lifted in the air.

Squealing, I laugh at him. He then put me down.

"You've changed" He looked at me, up and down, I smile at him.

"So do you" I nod at him. He chuckled when someone cleared there throat. I look in his back to see Nate glaring at me. I give him a sheepish smile.

"Glad you to have made up, now al- I mean Ezra it's time for us to asked you some question" I groaned in annoyance while Ethan looked at him and me, confused.

"Ezra? You really changed your name? " He asked me. Shrugging, Nate look at me, still want to know the question of Ethan's.

"It will make me somewhat invincible, if I use my other name, you'll hunt me down" They look at each other before giving a stern look

"You know that all the alpha's are hunting for you right? " Ethan asked in concern which almost melted me. Almost.

Smirking at him, I nodded. "Yeah, so what?"

"So, what??!! All over the place your hunted!! Now your saying so what!! " Nate exclaimed. I gape at him in surprise. He finally shown his possessive side, and to think I need to bring my daughter.

Now, thinking about her made my heart ache. She was everything, and I just left her and I don't know if I can get out of this.

"Ezra? Are you okay? Why are you crying? I'm sorry" Nate said in a confused and concern voice, snapping out of my trance, I didn't notice my tears were falling.

"This is nothing! I just missed someone" I said not looking at them in the eye.

"You mean your boyfriend? " Nate said in a cold and Unimpressed tone. There were a lump in my throat and I tried to get rid of some nervousness. Ethan look at me in surprise and curiosity.

"No.someone else" I said looking away. I don't want to tell them, I had a daughter. It will be so shameful and he will think about something that isn't true.

"Who? "He asked.

" I-"I didn't finish, sprinting away from them was a thing.

I can hear them yelling at me to stop but I didn't obey.

I was almost out of the border, when I stepped in it, I was pushed away. Great. The spell.

I curse under my breath and tried to hide somewhere. I saw a small cave nearby and I think I'm just the side to squint in.

I hold my breath when I heard footsteps running towards me.

I tried to keep calm. I don't want them to smell my nervousness.

"Alexa, come out!! Why did you ran away" I scowl at him. I really hate it when they called me that name.

"Alexa!!! " Ethan's voice rang in my ears.

I cring, suddenly a feet away from me, someone jogged towards me.

"Alexa! " He's voice was deep. Warning me to come out.

He was just outside my cave, due to his side he can't come in. I sigh in relief.

"Alexa calm out or I have to force myself" He warned me. I still didn't move

"You asked for it" He breath in before..

"ALEXA!! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!! " He's alpha voice rang in my ears. Emily bowed in submission and I was forced to get out of my cave.

I bow when I was out. I keep my guard up preparing for the worst.

He put his fingers in my chin and cring.

He sigh, he force me to look at him. I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, baby" He murmurs. I hesitantly open my eyes. I look at those blue eyes that haunt me every night.

"Why did you ran away? " He's pained voice make my heart aches.

"I.. I don't want you to hate me" I replied hesitantly.

"Tell me" He said softly.

"I.. I have a daughter"

cold alpha and his broken lunaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara