Chapter 14

Nathan's point of view

I look at Alexa's wolf, I instantly know that she is in control when she was very vicious and her eyes we're not the brown sparkling eyes I saw but red and very dangerous ones.

But my question is who is she and who is her brother??

'Mate hot when she's angry' my beast purred.

'Shut up'  I blocked him and look at her. Glancing at the boy she hid.

"Who is her brother? " I didn't know she had one but I really need Ethan and Andy right now.

Which gave me an idea. ' Ethan and Andy come her in West Side of the pack grounds.. Alexa is out of control' I mind link them

'Yes my king' they both said. I tried to distract her until the two came. And let me tell you it was freakin hard .

A few minutes later and they finally arrived. "So what's wrong with-" Ethan paused mid-sentence when he saw Alexa.

"Dude that's not her" Ethan yelled. I nodded. Alexa protectively guarded the pup on her back. Seing this gets me to thought what Alexa would do in her pack as a queen.

"I know" Andy looked curiously at Alexa before stepping forward towards her. The she-wolf growl at him. Andy raised his hands in surrender before backing up.

"Yup definitely not her" Ethan chuckled lightly.Alexa looked at the three of us before sniffing the air. Her eyes goes red to brown meaning Alexa is trying to take control.

Soon she collapsed in the ground, both three of us hurriedly ran towards her.

She slowly open her eyes, her eyes are wide from shock. She looked at the pup again before protecting it.

My beast rolled his eyes. Even if she's back, she's still protecting that pup.

"Alex you okay? " Asked a concerned Andy. She shoke her head. She began to write something in the ground so we patiently waited.

' I'm sorry that Emily lost control, it's just, she's angry when someone beat Diego which reminds her of the past' she started to beam in tears but held it in.

Ethan and Andy rushes to her side and embrace her in a hug. I feel a pang of jealousy in them and my beast keep growling but I shushed him.

"Whose Emily? " I voiced out my thoughts. They look at me before turning to Alexa.

She sigh before writing again. 'My wolf'

"You named your wolf! " Ethan exclaimed confused, I too was confused, I mean I didn't even named mine.

She shake her head. ' no that's her original name'

They look at each other before the two men  suffocate her in a hug.

I roll my eyes at them. That reminds me of someone.

"Hey can we go now.. I like Alexa to meet someone" I stated. Both men started to walk off but Alexa stayed behind. I look at her confused but the way her eyebrow twitch up meaning she has something to say.

'We need to bring diego' I glare at her. I mean, come on, why do she have to.

"Why" One word was it takes for her to charge at me. That caught me off guard before blocking her every punches.

"Alexa what the fuck" I yelled at her. The pup started to tear up which cause Alexa to stop before rushing to his side and comforted him.

She gave me the most deadliest glare she could master before helping the pup to stand and going back to the house.

I sigh frustrated. Why my mate so violent today.?

I follow them in, I called my friend Drake to come .

"Hey what's going on? Why you called" I can hear him in speaker.

"Can you come in the house today? I want you to meet lexa" I stated, there was shuffling in the background before it he talked again.

"You mean the future queen, your Luna? The woman whose gonna-" I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah.. So you up? " The line went dead. Confused I was walked in the house before I hear screaming inside.

I quickly ran inside and started to attack whoever the intruder Is but stop when I saw drake hugging my mate while she was very confused but hug him anyway.

"O my gosh your our Luna? " It was more like a question than a statement. She shook her head no.

That pissed me. Why would she doesn't want to be my queen?