Chapter 18

Me and Nathan was eating peaceful in breakfast, I was letting Nathan touched me, though I still flinch but I tried my best not to. I even warmed up to him which I know he appreciate. It still scared me that one day he will leave me but he keeps reassuring me that he would never and I keep that word.

Nathan was about to tell me something when the front door burst open. I jumped from sudden shock. Then a girl squeal and run to Nathan. She hugged him tight and I feel a pang of jealousy in them.

"Nathan.. I miss you so much" She exclaimed. Nathan hugged her back too, and I feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Nice to see you too but you know it's rude to just burst in the door" Nathan glare at her which she just roll her eyes. She then looked at me before suffocating me in a hug.

"Is this she? Is it? " She asked Nathan which he nodded and smile. She then squeal and started to jumped but then she gasped in shocked which Nathan and got confused.

"D-did you just smile" She looked at Nathan. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"You-" She was cut off when I woman I'm her late forty's appear. She has Raven hair and beautiful Hazel eyes. I think her height is between 5'5 to 5'7.

"Hey sweetie, how are everything doin? " She asked Nathan while giving a hug.

"Everything is okay, nothing out of the ordinary" She nodded and looked at me. "Is she? " Nathan nodded, she approach me and given me a hug.

I tense I mean, I like when Nathan hugged me but when other people, I feel uncomfortable.

"God, your beautiful" She commented and I blush.

" Leave the poor kid alone, Emilia " A man walked In wrapping his hands in the queen. She blush. "Oh stop it George"

The girl earlier rolled her eyes. She then looked at me. "Forgot to introduce myself, name's Natalia" I smile at her.

Nathan given me some notepad and pen seeing that I want to tell them something.

'It's nice to meet all of you.

I had it to Natalia while she had it to the queen and the king peeking the note.

They shared glances before looking at Nathan wanting explanation.

"I found her at the ball but her old pack treats her lower than the omega, she was abused and that's the reason she's mute, well that was Ethan told me" He explained. They gasp looking at me. I lower my head not wanting to meet their gays. If they show me pity then I hate it. I don't want people looking at me in pity.

"What pack? " The former king spoke breaking the silent. "The silver moon pack"

They gasped, "I thought those people treat their people equally" The queen said. "Well clearly not" Natalia snapped.

I squirmed uncomfortable, can they change the topic please..!!

"Mom, dad, Talia, let's change topic, well talked about it later, okay? " They all nodded agreeing to Nathan's idea.

"So sweetie how long have you been here?" The queen asked.

Two weeks my queen.

"Oh no, just call me Emilia or anything you like just don't call me queen" She joke but you can catch the serious in her tone.

I just nodded. "Anyway, wait.. " She looked at Nathan. "Did you just say that Ethan told you? How?"

"They just found her, in the woods all beaten up" His voice was uneasy like he didn't like saying it.

"That explains it" She nodded.

That day, they keep asking me random question and I just write the answer. I kinda like them, there nice and didn't push me about my past which I was thankful for.

"So, alex, what do you think of my brother?" Talia asked which I blush. We were In her room while the boys and Lia aka the queen join.

Idk. He's nice.

"Nice.. Alex you do realize that he was the coldest king in the kingdom, right? He won't hesitate to kill people? "I just shrugged, I mean I know what he did but I just didn't mind.

I know that but I didn't care, I started to like him.

I blush, never I thought I'm gonna tell this to anyone. She squealed.

" Your falling for him girl, hard" I nodded, I mean it is true. I was falling for him

"A little advice" She lean in. "Make yourself hot" I looked at her confused.

"Don't worry soon you will know but for now rest" I do what she did and gently closed my eyes, greeting the darkness.