Chapter 17

It was two weeks now when I moved in this place and two weeks for me trying to escape. Not really. Nathan always keep a close eye on me and only leave me when I do my private business.

Ethan and Andy was backed at there pack saying that their people needs there alpha.

I was sitting in my room when I hear talking outside. I walked out and saw Ethan and Andy with bags. I rushed to them and hugged them.

'Where are you going? 'I wrote. They both looked each other before looking back at me.

"Where going back to our pack Alex" Ethan said. 'Why' they just sigh.

'Why can't I come with you' they look at me like I just eat a potato in the tree.

"Alex you know your the Luna here, right? " I rolled my eyes. "Besides your mate is here" I started to tear up. I mean, this two men was my teddy bear when I was broken.  They even let me stay in there territory even if I was a rouge.

"Hey, hey don't cry. It's not like where leaving forever" I smacked Andy in his chest. How can he joke right now when they are leaving?

'What do you mean don't cry? How can't I cry when my two teddy bear are leaving? ' this time I cried. I can't lose this two, they were my rock for a couple of days and In those times, I was really happy.

"Alex, your here with your mate, isn't it amazing and besides king Nathan's gonna take care of you" I shook my head hugging them tightly. I can't lost them and leaving me here.

"Alex listen to us, we will come back and visit you, we will still communicate, right? There's no need to cry" Ethan wiped my tears.

"What's going on here? " I turned to look at Nathan, eyebrows furrowed and when he saw me crying he rushed to my side and hugged me.

I snuggle in his chest, hiccups and sniffling can be heard.

"Alex was sad when we were about to leave" Thinking about it again made me cry again.

He looked at me and started comforting me, I kinda like it.

"Love, theirs no need to cry about it, besides their gonna come back ones in a while" They both nodded.

I shook my head not want them to leave. Call me selfish or anything but I really love this guys.

"Come on love, they just gonna go back to their pack, their not gonna die or something" He joked but for me it doesn't seem funny.

'What if there's a rouge attack? What if they get killed 'I hurriedly wrote.

"Lexa, they can handle themselves, these guys are the best warriors in the entire America so you don't have to cry" I started to calm down and sniffling was heard.

"No worries Alex, we will be careful" He smile at me. I rushed to both of them giving them a hug. They eventually hugged me back. Suddenly I was ripped apart from both of them and I was consumed by a chest follow by a growl.

"Mine" All three of us rolled our eyes. I snuggle deep in his chest and inhale his scent that calmed me down.

Eventually they leave when I was still snuggle in Nathan's chest. I was devastated but Nathan keep me occupied and that day I started to fall for him. I let my wall that I built crumble by this amazing mate, wait did I just said amazing?

I thought that me and Nathan can get a peaceful relationship but that was just in the fantasy.