Chapter 10

"Alexa!?? " I asked in disbelief. She was the reason why other packs ambushed? So she is the leader of them. But why? This isn't like her, it's like she is possessed or something.

"Ezra you mean" She chuckled violently. Ezra?

"Your the king of rouge? " She just rolled his eyes, looking at me up and down.

"No, I'm the rouge you caught" She stated sarcastically. Her voice isn't the type I would want to hear. This voice is different from the voice I heard in the Greenwood pack.

"Why would you ambushed them" I think I caught her off guard. She takes a few seconds to answer.

"For fun" I didn't buy it. Alexa isn't the type of violence. But still, it makes some changes over the years. Lot of questions invade my mind, things I couldn't imagine what she was doing to those pack members.

"Get me out of here, you jerk"she yelled at me and started to make a chaotic moves.

" Your not leaving princess, this is where you belong "she growled at me. My beast growl back not liking the behavior of his mate.

" I don't belong here your majesty, I belong in the rouge territory " She said the majesty in pure disgust. My beast pushing to take control, he doesn't like the disrespect his mate done. Couldn't hold further, he took control.

"Listen mate, mate belong here, mate belong with us" He growled at her, she just smirked. Gosh, I so badly want to get that smirk of her face and replace with a smile of hers.

"Ahh, looks like the beast have finally got out" She chuckled, my beast raised an eyebrow at her.

"You know, if you let me out, I would not attack you, maybe" He growled at her. "You don't leave"

"Oh, and whose gonna stop me, you? Please... I have my ways"

He started to shake, he punch the wall just right next to her.

She was about to speak but she fall, I started to shake her but she was unconscious.

Lifting her, I mind link Ethan to tell the doctor that someone needs help.

Placing her on the bed, the doctor rushed to her side and do something that doctor does. Don't asked me, I don't know anything about it.

The doctor said that they need privacy so they can help her and I oblige.

A few minutes later, Ethan came.

"Dude, who was there" I look at him. "It's a-ezra"

"Ezra? Like Ariana Lee xan Ezra Arizona? " I look at him in disbelief. Who has that long name?

"My sister do" He stated.did he read my mind?"It's hard to not see it in your face"

"What's her nickname? " I asked. "I just called her ari when we were kids"

"Back to my question. Who is Ezra? "

"The leader of the rouge" He gasped, then he became angry.

"Dude, why did you help him? He's like the most wanted in like the world"he yells in disbelief.

" Chill, he's not a he"he gave me a confused look. I sigh, how can I tell him that the most wanted rouge is his sister. What will his reaction be.

"So you mean, he's a she? " I nodded. "Is this chick hot" I smacked his head. He groans in pain. "Dude, what will she say when you, think you can get her into bed"

He rolled his eyes and slapped my chest. I raised an eyebrow.

"Then tell me who is she? " I took my phone out and show him the picture.

"But she's.. " I nodded. He looks at the picture in disbelief then betrayal and then anger.

"Then what the fuck is she-" I smack him again

"We don't know why" He nodded but he still can't get to his head that she is she.

"So Alexa is really my sister? "

"I'm afraid so" I sigh.

Suddenly, the doctor come out of the infirmary, he has bruises in his face. Limping towards me, he muttered.

"Sire, the patient escaped" Before he fall to unconscious.