Chapter 12

I woke up from a soft substance realizing what happened yesterday, I bolted from the thing I laid in realizing it was a bed.

I looked around, it's seemed I am in a room. I take a big sniff and realization hit me. I am in my mate's  room. His scent linger around the room. I sigh, I look around trying to find the bathroom, when I saw it, I quickly went in and started to clean myself.

When I was showering, I scold myself forgotten that I don't have clothes. I take a deep breath, once I finished, I wrapped myself in a towel and dried my hair.

I gently open the door, looking if he was in and when I was sure he doesn't. I look for his closet and started to rampage in to find his shirts.

I wore it and it just ended in my thighs, thank goodness for his height. I saw some boxers and immediately wore it. Since it is big for me, I curled it so it doesn't fall off.

Once I was done, I started to look for a window, I mentally beam when I saw it. I carefully open it. I gotta get out of here.

'I'm sure mate doesn't want that' Em whimper.

'He's gonna reject us em, what else can we do? ' she stayed quiet after that.

I was about to jump when I dangerous growl was heard. I started to panicked, I turned around to see a very angry and confused nate in the room.

I smile one last time at him before jumping in a very high building. Thankfully I landed two feet and started to run yet again.

I heard a howl from not so far away, since I am still in my human form, they think I can't run very far away. They were wrong.

I don't know but when I run in both form, I still can run into a distance. They still didn't know that I am a shifter.

They can't feel my wolf, I don't know why but they clearly don't know that I have a wolf.

I hear footsteps from not so far and I know that the guards are after me. Again.

I run as fast as I can. Just I few more steps and I am out of here, I smile, so close.

Then, I was tackled by a big black lycan. I panicked, I never seen a lycan before. I pushed him but no to avail. His to strong.

He growled at me and I whimper, so this is my faith, be killed by a lycan in the middle of the woods.

I closed my eyes waiting for the bite but never came. I slowly open my eyes and saw the beast looking at me in wonder. I gasp, he's so beautiful, he's eyes are black due to the beast controlling.

I took a deep breath, I yelp. I was carried by this beast. I mentally scold myself for being so weak. I played dead on his arms. If he's not gonna let me go, then it's time for plan B.

I felt him laying me in a soft surface, then I heard him walking out of the room. Still not opening my eyes, I stayed there.

"You can open your eyes love, I know your not dead" The voice was cold yet very husky tone. I tried to not shiver from his tone. Obviously failed.

I heard a deep chuckle from the man. "There is another way to wake you up" I was confused by that but I didn't mind it.

Suddenly I was tickled by this man's embrace. I shoot my eyes open and jump and position myself in a defense mode.

Still panicked, I heard the man chuckled at me. I looked at him completely regretted it. It was my mate, the king.

I backed away from him. He must of noticed this cause he let out a warning growl.

I whimper at him still backing away until I was hit by a wall. I looked down trying to not make eye contact. Ethan was something but he's the king and I don't want to disrespect him. Maybe his gonna punish me if I don't bow down to him.

I feel him get close to me. I panic but tried not to show it. Alpha said that showing fear can get you in trouble.

He put his pointer at my chin and force me to look at him. I look at his eyes, they were light blue which can make me drown looking at them.

"Are you scared of me? " That caught me of guard but hesitantly nodded. I feel him growl and I shake In fear.

"Mate no scared, me not hurt you" I look at his eyes and it was black which means his wolf was in control. I nodded at him not really trusting myself.

His eyes went back to their original color. I feel his hand swift in the air and I flinch.

Yeah I know really smart of me, I waited for the impact but nothing came. I look myself at him, confused.

"You thought I am gonna hurt you? " I nodded. He shake his head.

"I am never gonna hurt you, I am gonna protect you no matter what" He hugged me, my body react to his touched but the sparks fly in my skin which make me calm in his arms.

"Lexa, are you hungry? "He walked to a room which I suppose the kitchen,I look at him confused. How did he know my name.

He must have noticed my confused look." Oh Ethan said that to me"mentioning them make me widen my eyes. Where are they now?

"There doing something for me now come on" I hear him say and I went to the kitchen.

There I saw pancakes, bacon, eggs and juice. Wow big meal for s breakfast.

I sat in a stoll and took a bit of some pancakes. I slowly eat them. I was about to get up when he growl. I froze, what did I do now?

"You must eat more, clearly you eat just little" I shook my head indicating I am not hungry. He gave me a stern look and I sat back and he gave me some more of the food.

"By the way you look good In my shirt" I almost choke on my food.

"You should wear them often" I give him a stern look and he playfully raised his hands in surrender.

I shake my head, smiling at his behavior then my smile turn into a frown.

Is he gonna reject me??