Chapter 7

Third person's view

On black moon pack, Ethan was pacing in his office. Andy was trying to calm him down but the stubborn alpha wouldn't listen.

Ethan was very protective about Alex, even if they only meet, there was something in her that reminds him of his sister.

Though thinking about his sister made his heart broke. He couldn't forget about her. He,and his sister where the best of pals back then.

He forgot where they lived before but not on black moon pack. He was taken away by rouges.

Luckily the former alpha found him and he just discovered that he was his cousin. Then there he meet Andy. Andy didn't want to be an alpha so that is why his uncle made him the alpha.

There was something fishy about everything and when he finally lost it, he ran to the woods to shift into his wolf(above) to get some things cool down.

Once he returns he saw Andy waiting in his office. He said that he has some news from the royals.

Since the black moon pack was the strongest of all packs. The royals trust them on all of there hearts.

"So what's up? " Ethan asked. By the looks of it, he felt something wrong is gonna happen.

"The Royal is having a ball. So that they son can finally find his mate" He said.

"So why the worried face?"he look at Ethan dead in the eye before he spoke.

" All packs are there, even the silver moon pack, and the worst thing is, mated or not, omega or not, all people should go there.. Even alex"Andy shakes his head. He was concerned about alex. He had this brotherly felling that he should protect her at all cost.

"We need to tell her" Ethan spoke. Andy has a shocked expression, he was wandering why would his alpha do that.

"Its just.. If we don't show up or our pack has one unshown member.. The riyals well suspect something" Ethan said as he saw his beta with a shocked expression

Andy nodded. "When should we tell her? "

"Tonight "