Chapter 9

Few days later*/

I am trying to keep still because of the powder this girls where doing to me. There were in charge of myself to look good. When I mean good, I mean hiding my scars.

When Ethan and Andy saw my scars, they freaked out. They went on a run so that they're wolf can come down. That they day I can't help but laugh at them. Well kinda I silent laugh but still

It happened when I was sitting on the pool

I was sitting In the bench I'm front of the pool, reading a book when someone throw me at the pool.

I panicked, I don't know how to swim. Suddenly someone took me from under to the surface. I tried to catch some air due to the panicked and trying to calm my heart.

I look at the guy who saved me and it was Ethan. I smile genuinely at him while he glare at the pale Andy on the side.

"Omg Alex I am sorry, I didn't know you can't swim" He look concern but I shrugged it off  saying it was nothing.

Then something else happened, he must have seen my scars from the inside of my shirt. It is now visible cause I wear a thin shirt.

"Alex, where did you get those scars?? " I stiffen. No, no no, they can't find out. Seing me stiffen he assured me that he just wanna know.

I took a deep breath before picking the notepad in the bench before writing to him.

I give him the notepad then he was shaking with rage. He tried to calm down but no to avail.

"What did she say. " Andy spoke. Ethan then give him the notepad.

He had a shocked expression before replace by a raging face. "They abused you?" By the look at this it can't be good.

I nodded at him. He muttered something in his breath before storming off . I look at Ethan but he already was gone.

I look at them confused while they ran away but not far when I heard someone shout. "We just need to run" I think it was Andy

I stiffen a laugh, but smile. No one ever cared about me. They usually felt disgusted at me but Seing them act like that. It melt my heart.

As I look at my self In the mirror I gasp in awe. The girl in the reflection was not the girl a few days ago. No... This girl was hot and she has some confident In her eyes.

I can't believe its me. I thank them. Well kinda bow at them. They just said it was no beggy.

I look at my body. I was wearing a red v-neck dress. It was beautiful. I pick a black heels to partnered by my dress and went down stairs. When I saw Ethan and Andy I smiled. They must have noticed me coming down and they turned towards me, there jaw literally drop. Not really

"You look... Beautiful" I blush at the comment. They gesture me towards the beautiful black car. I don't know want it is called so I don't know what name it is but it's Beautiful.

I climb in the car and sat on the back seat while the two boys are in the front. Andy in the driver seat and Ethan on shotgun.

While we were driving to the ball, ethan keep saying that I need to be in his side or Andy's so I won't get in trouble.

I was getting annoyed at the two. I can take care of myself but I listen to there rambling anyhow.

Once we arrived, my eyes widen at the beautiful building in front of us. Not a building but a castle but still.

There were lots of cars in the parking area, by five minutes we finally saw s parking spot. Once we got out, ethan guided me inside. Once the doors was open, I hid in Andy's back. There were a lot of people in the ball. All so beautiful.

"Hey it's okay.. Were here. Were gonna protect you" I smile at Andy. He always makes me feel better. Ethan guided us to our table and I sat at the corner. Ethan said that he is gonna greet some alpha's in other pack.

I just sat there. Doing nothing. Though there was some vodka in the table and I didn't even sip one bit.

After a few minutes of seating in the chair. The host announced that the royals are here. They say that they always show up in the golden doors found near the stage. He announced one by one. I didn't even listen to what he said. I wanna get out of here.

"And now.. Here is our future king.. " I snap out of my trance and just watched what happened next.

"Here comes Nathaniel Hernandez" The crowd bow down at the king. He has a very strong aura but I can't even bow down. Most of the alpha bow even but me.. I just sat there looking at the people.

Once I look at the future king, I can't stop looking at him. He's so handsome. Then my wolf shouted that makes me freeze in my spot

"Mate, mate, we found mate" Emily shouted. The king look at me, and I think the world just stop. It was just like we were the only here. Once I snap out of it. I look away.

I can hear his footsteps towards me, I just lost it. I don't wanna be rejected again. I excuse myself to Andy and I walked to the doors. I can hear someone growl and I spot in my tracks. I know who it is. My mate.

Once I got myself together I ran.

Yup ladies and gentlemen, the great Alexa has run.

I can hear Andy shouting at my name but I didn't listen, instead I ran.

I shifted mid air in my wolf when no one seen me and I ran to the near forest.

I hear a howl from the castle and I started to ran faster. My wolf whimper at the way we ran away from our mate.

"I want mate"

"He's gonna reject us Emily"

"No mate not"

"No king want a broken mate ems"

She stay quiet but agree anyway. She said that she should take control so I did.

She ran faster and all I can see is a blur. When Emily are sure that we are far from them. She shifted in human form and climb a tree. I asked her that they can smell our scent but she said that she hid it.

I saw wolfs running below us at she stay still. That then I saw a very big wolf and I know it is the king.

He's wolf is big. It is black head to paws. But his tummy has a bit of white in them. He stops just above the tree that I climbed. He sniff the air. I froze.

He then continue to follow his men, and sigh in relief.

No way am I gonna be a mate of the king. They say he's ruthless and very dangerous. I can't risk that and maybe he's gonna reject us.

I hope he doesn't find me.