Chapter 20

I stood there shocked. There stood Nathan arms folded, looking at me confused. I just took a deep breath before walking past him.

He gripped on my arm but I took it off.

"Listen, lexa it doesn't-" I cut him out. I glare at him saying to shut up before going to my room and took a bath. Once I was finished, I wore something comfortable before going out to the other room. Nathan suddenly came in and when he witnessed I was going out he blacked the way.

"You know, when you came in, you smell like a rouge" I just roll my eyes and duck underneath his arms and going to the other door, locking it In the process.

I took a deep breath before laying in the bed. I started to get dizzy before the dark consume me.

"You bitch.. Your worthless. Cooking chicken soup can't be that hard. Your worthless" Screamed my alpha while beating me to shit. I beg for him to stop it but he just laugh and kick me in the ribs.

"That will remind you to not mess up next time. " He exclaimed before going out leaving me to bleed.

|•|•|•|•|

"Did you really think your gonna get away" I squeal and run away from my brother.

I giggle running away from him until he finally catched me.

"Ha!! Got you Arianna" He tickle me and I giggle uncontrollably.

"S-stop.. Can't breathe" I managed to say in giggles.

"Mom, Arianna said that she wanted to explore a bit"my brother shouted.

" Just don't go far honey"mom shouted back while cuddling to dad.

"Yes mom" I ran with my brother in my trail.

"Look brother, it's beautiful" I pointed at a butterfly. I began to chase it.

"Arianna, don't go" I didn't listen to him and then...

|•|•|•|•|

I was cleaning the rooms of the alpha when someone dragged me by the hair. I tried to sceam but nothing came out.

I hold my hair trying to least the pain. He dragged me to the room of the soon to be alpha.

He pushed me in and locked it up.

"Oh Alexa Alexa Alexa" I flinch cause of his raspy voice.

"Don't you think it's time for me to have fun? " He wickedly smile while holding a whipper.

I muffled in agony. He keeps whipping me

"Don't " Whip. "You" Whip. "Think" Whip. "This" Whip "fun" Whip. I groaned in agony.

"Alexa" He wickedly smile while removing his T-shirt.

"Alexa"

"Alexa"

"Alexa" I bolted awake, cowardly stepping back. I curl into a ball not liking the realm I was in.

Suddenly someone touched me and I flinch but realizing the sparks I know it was Nathan.

I look at him. He has a worried expression.

"Thank god your awake" He hugged me. "I heard crying and rush to you" He comforted me, i snuggle closer to him.

I forgot what I dreamed about just by being in my mate's arms.

"Sleep my love" He whispers in my ear. I didn't argue and fall back to unconscious.

By that, I didn't have nightmares just by in my man's arms and I'm not regretting it all.