Chapter 21

I slowly got the basket ready for our hang out with Trevor. I know that I didn't have to trust them but deep down, I know they don't want me to get hurt.

I brought juice, sandwiches, dessert and some utensils. Even plate, everything in a picnic.

I carefully got out the In the door not wanting someone to noticed me when...

"Where are you going? " A familiar voice asked. I look back and realize it was drake.

I give him the note that I prepare when I was still in the kitchen.

I'm going out, don't follow me, I'm hanging with some friends of mine, I will come back later.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "You have friends? " I glare at him.

Is that a question or are you shocked that I have one?

"It's not that, when are you friends with this? " I shrugged.

Leave me be.

He just sigh before nodding. I went to the woods where amber, Trevor and jack where.

When they saw me they waved. I waved back. I put the basket in the middle of them and took the picnic blanket. Laying it on the soft grass.

"You know Alex you didn't have to" Trevor said nervously.

Oh nonsense

I smile at him which he smile back.

All day we were having the best of time, us playing, talking, eating etc.

When it was time for me to go home, I waved at them goodbye but before I can move Trevor give me a kiss on the cheeks.

I blush at this. But still walked to the palace

When I got there, I saw a very angry nathan, with drake on his side. That jerk.

"Where have you been? We look everywhere for you but you were never in those places plus who are your friends" He boomed me with questions. I just shrugged not wanting to fight cause I'm tired.

I was about to head to my room when I hand gripped my arms harshly. I look up to see Nathan.

I gulp not liking this.

He dragged me to his room and he lock the door before pushing me in the bed.

He began to strip his clothes, I gasp up to him I'm horror.

"Your really naughty Alexa, now you have to be punished" Tears began to flow in my eyes.

He pushed me to the bed then he climb in me blocking some ways to escape.

He raised his hand and I close my eyes waiting for the worst case possible.

When he started to kiss me harshly, I didn't kiss him back. He pinch my sides which made me gasp and he enter his tongue in my mouth.

I tear up, this isn't Nathan. I look at his eyes and it's.. Red.

Not the blue or the black but red. I pushed him of me while he fall in the floor, I attempt to ran away but he hold my leg and I crashed In the floor hard.

I whimper when I  felt something sticky in my head, realizing it was blood I gasp.

I lost conscious after that and all I heard was someone saying for me to wake up.

|•|•|•|

I gasp in shocked, I bolted my eyes open and look around, I was in Nathan's room, I put my hand in my head where I feel the blood but nothing was there.

It was just a nightmare and I was thankful for that.

I was about to get up when I hear someone talking. I gently went near the door.

"Is the queen Luna okay? " Someone said.

"Yeah.. She must be in shocked to why she was experiencing that " Another voice said.

"Oh thanks, Dr. Winston "

"Your welcome, now stay close to her okay?"

"I will"

I open the door and saw drake and a doctor in for a conversation.

"Oh your awake now, you feel something out of place? " I shook my head no.

"Good now, it was nice meeting you queen Luna but I should get going" With that, he walked away.