Chapter 8

Heat is my worse nemesis, when wolfs find there mate and when the she wolfs wasn't marked right away, they go through heat, usually it ends when males mated with there mates but for me, I suffered this for years but this is worst.

Heat in my body was ten times worst then what I experience, my stomach ache as sweat in my forehead pours down my face. Myself as horny as possible, Emily wanted to be marked and mated.

My hands tied down In a silver chain, feet in the same way. Locked away in a dungeon with mated males guarding the door.

I scream in agony as another pain hit me, Wolfsbane injected In my system, allowing my wolf to be a little weak.

I groaned in pain, the door opened and along came Andrew. I growl at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here!! " I yelled at him. He looked at me in sympathy, I scowl at him.

"Why are you in heat anyways? " He raised his eyebrows at me. I groaned not wanting to burst my bubble.

"None of your business" I snapped at him. I tried to mind link them to escort this bastard out but it was completely shut off.

"Seriously, you were in heat in all this year's and you even not bother to make all those pain removed by your unmated males" He made a tsk sounds and that's just make my face redder not by embarrassment but in anger.

"Unlike me, you didn't wait for your mate" I shouted at him, he just looked at me in amusement and that just make me mad.

"I don't bother, it was fun sliding my dick in a wet pussy... " He trailed off and I scream not liking the way he said, that was gross.

"Slide your dick in someone's pussy you pervert" I yelled, he takes a close step forward while I just looked at him like a beast would do with its lunch.

"Mm.. But I want this dick to slide in yours" I tried to kicked him but remember my feet was tied, I growl. He was teasing me and in a way that dicks slide on someone's pussy is clearly out of my comfort zone.

"Just go" I said taking deep breathes to calm myself. I waited for footsteps to go and once it was gone, I inhaled deeply. That topic keeps coming in my head like a glue and I shiver in disgust. I hope this heat is gonna over, oh so help me God I'm gonna die. I remember Nathan Comforting me when I was me that time, I felt at peace, like the world won't be a danger as long as he was with me. I grown feelings for him only to him be caught kissing someone. I opened my eyes to see tears rolling in my cheeks. It's been a while since I cried and when thinking Nathan makes my heart clinched. I hate the way he invades my mind and seems like I can't get rid of him. I cried for as long as I can remember before darkness consumed me.

|•|•|•|

"Is she gonna be okay? " I hear a very delicate voice and it made my instincts to protect this bundle.

"She will be fine, the doctor said she just pass in the dungeon" I hear a masculine voice sound and it was to familiar.

"Why was she in there, I remember when I was in a dungeon and it was very bad" I can hear sniffles in the air and I tried my best to open my eyes to protect this kid.

"No worries Lilli she will be okay" I tried my best to open my eyes or somewhat moved but no to avail.

Desperately trying to move I hear someone shout, its more like a "oh holy cow she moved"

Moving again, this voice was gentle and small. "You can do it, alpha ezra I know you can"

Finally opening my eyes, I groaned at the light. Adjusting the light, I move to sit up straight only to be held back.

"You can't move yet ezra, let the doctor take care of you" I look at a very worried Trevor. I sigh. "How long was I out" Noticing the bags under his eyes. My voice was a bit dry. Wander why?

"Two weeks" He sigh. I have my eyes widen. Two weeks, wow new record

"You still think about your record when you recently pass out" He scolded at me like a father would do when he saw he's child doing something bad. I began to think that Trevor was more like a father thing rather than a brother thing.

"You know me" I shrugged. He holds the bridge of his nose while muttering curses to himself.

"Just get some rest idiot" He muttered. "When did I ever listen to you? " He send me a glare, I put my hands in surrender.

"Chill, just joking" I chuckled. He shake his head before the world of mine was frozen in place by the word that came out of his mouth.

"Ian was captived by Greenwood pack where the king was visiting"