Chapter 1

"How are you doing today?" the brunette asked as she sat in her light grey chair, one leg crossed over the other, the note pad on her lap and holding her usual pen in between her fingers of her right hand. As he sat accross from her, they both looked at each other before she raised her eyebrows at him waiting for a answer to her question.

"I'm not sleeping" he said as he let out a deep breath, he watched as she took her pen and clicked it open then proceeded to write on her notepad, before looking up at him again.

"Why are you not sleeping?" she then asked, repositioning himself in the chair.

"Uhm, everytime I close my eyes I see her...I replay every single moment in my head" he said as he looked at the Doctor who looked at him for a moment, he could tell she was trying to read him.

"I've been seeing you for a little over one month now, we never really talked about the incident" she said, he let out a hum in agreement.

"Do you think your ready today?" she then asked. he looked away from her trying to push his emotions down like he always did. God! there was nothing he hated more than being in a room with the bureau's Psychiatrist and having to talk about himself, but it was mandatory for him and his team according to Strauss who had benched them from going onto another case since the incident and until futher notice. letting another deep breath out as he turned towards the doctor again, his eyes found hers and he gave her a nod, returning the nod to him she sat up straighter knowing that this was going to take a while.

"Alright Aaron walk me threw what happen"...

One month before...

Hotch looked at his watched and looked around the ballroom, Celeste should have been back by now.

"I'm going to go check on Celeste" he said getting up. Morgan and Rossi nodded to him. Aaron walked outside and looked around the entrance, no sight of her. He then took his phone out and pressed the call button on Celeste's name, bringing the phone to his ear it started ringing. Second later he heard ringing of another phone close by, he started walking towards the sound, the sound was getting louder as he made his way to the corner of the building that's when he saw it. His heart stopped in his chest as he walked to the device on the ground. Bending down he grabbed the phone, turning it in his hand the screen was cracked with his name on it. Aaron ended the call and looked around on the ground and saw her silver clutch a few feet away. Aaron made his way to it at the same time he pressed another button on his phone.

"Outside now" he said before he hung up. A few moments later the team walked out and walked towards Hotch. Hotch gave Celeste's broken phone to Dave.

"Celeste has been taken" he let out trying to keep as calm as he could. Everyone looked at each other in shock.

"What do you mean taken?" Morgan let out.

"Found her phone and purse" Hotch let out.

"who would want to do this?" Garcia let out. Everyone looked at each other then turned their eyes towards their boss.

"we need to get to the office" Rossi cut in, everyone nodded and started walking away. Dave grabbed Aaron's arm that made him stop and looked at him, Aaron pulled his arm out of Dave's hold as he continue walking with the team.

At the BAU the team had changed in more appropriate clothes and were in the conference room working away. Aaron was in his office pacing back and forth trying to wrap his head around what was going on, There was a knock at the door. He looked up, Dave walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I should have gone out with her" he let out, Dave shook his head.

"the outcome would have been the same Aaron, but rather than one we might be missing two" he let out, Aaron looked at his friend for a moment before letting a deep breath out and running his hands threw his hair. Dave walked to the desk and lean againts it as he crossed his arms over his chest.